Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Draft Ace Mock Draft

Bookmark and Share
    Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    Why do you even watch football? Nobody is picking the Steelers to even win their division! Why put yourself through the torment of watching our team suffer a losing season and finish 3rd in our division? Because we know that our team is much BETTER than the LOSER experts say we are. We know that our team has a great shot at winning the AFC North and going DEEP into the playoffs! ***k the experts! They had the Colts crowned as SB champs last year at the beginning of the season! Believe what you see on the football field, not in some mocks made by geeks who never even played organized sports!
    ummmm weren't the "experts" you speak of correct in having us 3rd in the division and the Colts winning the SB? I could be wrong and living in an alternate universe, so just let me know.

Not saying I want Moss over Spencer, to be honest I don't know who I would take at this point, but anytime you guys wanna let up on Blitz, you can go ahead and do that. Dude is going to develop a complex.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Blitz is pushing your buttons guys. He can barely form complete sentences let alone give you guys a valid reason why he doesn't like a player.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Gold Standard

I was talking about the year before last!

Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    ummmm weren't the "experts" you speak of correct in having us 3rd in the division and the Colts winning the SB? I could be wrong and living in an alternate universe, so just let me know.

Not saying I want Moss over Spencer, to be honest I don't know who I would take at this point, but anytime you guys wanna let up on Blitz, you can go ahead and do that. Dude is going to develop a complex.
    The Colts were supposed to play the Carolina Panthers in the SB that we won!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Gold Standard

I believe you are 100% correct

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Blitz is pushing your buttons guys. He can barely form complete sentences let alone give you guys a valid reason why he doesn't like a player.
    He starts threads like this because he knows people will respond. Playin us like a deck of cards!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    He isn't pushing my buttons. I would just a reason he doesn't like Anthony Spencer. Usually when on a message board you post points why you don't like somebody.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Well your all wrong we are taking a runningback in round 1

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I thought we'd take that punter K Train wanted and use him as punter and LB.....lol

he could do it, hes diesel lol......."Sepuveda takes the snap, wow whata kick, 65 yards with a 6 second hangtime, OH sepulveda with the big hit on the ball carrier! the baltimore ravens pinned deep in there own territory. Mcnair takes the snap, sepulveda off the edge, SACKED for a 10 yard loss!!!

lol

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    First off the Big Ten Defensive Players always will have more tackles they dont play wide open like the SEC. Its more running than passing.

Jarvis is 3.5 inches taller than Spencer and can tip more balls and make it hard for QBs to See WRs

Thread Information