Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Draft Ace Mock Draft

Bookmark and Share
    SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    how come there's articles by ppl that follow the steelers having him as our guy??? or you just want to listen to the ppl that don't follow the steelers saying he isn't our pick to help prove your point??
    You guys are like in a cult everything that dosent have the steelers taking Spencer you guys say it sucks

I want moss but i wouldnt care if the steelers took someone else
    you guys need to be more opened minded

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Blitz I can a flying **** if you like Spencer or not. Just state why you don't like him. Back up your opinion and state why. Just don't say you don't like someone.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburgh55 View Post
    You guys are like in a cult everything that dosent have the steelers taking Spencer you guys say it sucks

I want moss but i wouldnt care if the steelers took someone else
    you guys need to be more opened minded
    i am, read my other post, i've said i wouldn't mind moss either, i just don't see it happening cause he was suspended for smoking weed this past season

hell i wouldn't mind levi brown if he fell to us even though he isn't a true need he'd come in handy when faneca bails

but every year the draft has that one player that comes from a smaller school that ends up being a pro bowler.......... spencer is that player, and with his stock rising and the pro day he had he may very well be taken by the steelers at 15
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

but every year the draft has that one player that comes from a smaller school that ends up being a pro bowler.......... spencer is that player, and with his stock rising and the pro day he had he may very well be taken by the steelers at 15
    Spencer isnt from a Small School
    Purdue its in the big ten its where Drew Brees went

My Mood
    Mad
    I live 3 hours from Purdue so I saw alot of Spencer the last few years. Trust me this guy has the talent to be very good in the NFL.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    what i mean by small school is a nobody school a school that isn't on the map a lot like shawn merrimans team.... maryland isn't a power house football team

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I live 3 hours from Purdue so I saw alot of Spencer the last few years. Trust me this guy has the talent to be very good in the NFL.
    NO NO NO!! mock drafts don't have him in the first round or at 15 so he is a BUM!!!! lol

My Mood
    Mad
    NO NO NO!! mock drafts don't have him in the first round or at 15 so he is a BUM!!!! lol
    Yea since these mock drafts don't have Spencer at 15 he sucks ***. Never mind Blitz stated he never heard of him before. Dude I don't care if people don't like Spencer but I just wish Blitz would state why he don't like him.lol

Actullay alot say the ravens will take him at 29 but its a reach pick

Gold Standard

He doesn't even know why he likes Moss!

I want moss but i wouldnt care if the steelers took someone else you guys need to be more opened minded
    We want a pass rusher.......but we don't want the best pass rusher! Can we just find someone that agrees with Blitzburghs latest mock bafoonery? What makes you like the inferior player with character and durability issues? Thats what we would like to know! Just because is not a reason! What about Jarvis Moss's collegiate career makes you think he will be a better professional football player? Please share your insider knowledge with the rest of us! Please share whatever it is that you know that would have people ignore the obvious (like which guy is the better football player)! Spencer clearly had the better season and by the time the draft rolls around in another 50 days Spencer may very well be sitting at 15th spot while Moss continues his freefall into the 2nd round! What then? Are you waiting to see a few more mocks that have Moss falling and Spencer rising before you can agree with the obvious? Why do you even watch football? Nobody is picking the Steelers to even win their division! Why put yourself through the torment of watching our team suffer a losing season and finish 3rd in our division? Because we know that our team is much BETTER than the LOSER experts say we are. We know that our team has a great shot at winning the AFC North and going DEEP into the playoffs! ***k the experts! They had the Colts crowned as SB champs last year at the beginning of the season! Believe what you see on the football field, not in some mocks made by geeks who never even played organized sports!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Thread Information