Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Report: Brady could have two babies in 1 year from 2 differnet women!

Bookmark and Share
    There's a difference between Brady and Holmes. They come from completely different backgrounds, the women they slept with are different (Holmes's aren't famous, Brady's are), Brady tries to associate more with rich, "upper class" people, while Holmes probably still hangs out with the same people he always has, and yes, race probably is a factor as well, in terms of how it's percieved. A black WR having multiple kids with multiple women is considered more "the norm", while a white QB doing that is considered more "taboo". I mean, you know the celebrities and rich people Brady is always with will probably be whispering things behind his back.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    I think I better go back and take some basic biology courses again. I didn't know you had to reproduce in order to have sex. Come to think of it, I think the nuns did teach that in my CCD classes! Do they still do that??? lol
    So, you automatically assume that he didn't use a condom? Hell my wife was on birth control 7 months ago, and we see how well that worked out for us lol. Guess we were being selfish.

House of Steel
    Hey, I know birth control can fail. I gotten two women pregnant and one lost it on a miscarriage and another the same way. I was shocked. I am like here I am wearing one and here she is wearing one, and I was like, YO.......where did the hell did we screw up at? You can't trust them thing.

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    So, you automatically assume that he didn't use a condom? Hell my wife was on birth control 7 months ago, and we see how well that worked out for us lol. Guess we were being selfish.
    You're applying things to yourself that I'm not putting on you. I don't compare you to Brady. Obviously you were in a commited relationship. Of course birth control can fail. If his failed twice in 6 months with 2 different women, he might want to consider switching methods or doubling up on them. lol

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    You're applying things to yourself that I'm not putting on you. I don't compare you to Brady. Obviously you were in a commited relationship. Of course birth control can fail. If his failed twice in 6 months with 2 different women, he might want to consider switching methods or doubling up on them. lol
    he must have powerful sperm lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    he must have powerful sperm lol
    Ha! That's what I was thinking to myself when I wrote that but I didn't want to give him credit for anything! lol

Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    I am like here I am wearing one and here she is wearing one,
    Dude, I got news for you if she's wearing one she ain't a she ....

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    AOL - Disputing reports that Gisele Bundchen is pregnant with Tom Brady's baby, the Bundchen family says it isn't true.

The $30 million catwalker's father as well as her sister, Raquel, told the media that the Brady baby buzz was bogus - Gisele is not pregnant with Brady's child.

"It is not true," G.'s papa, Valdir, told O Dia gossip columnist Sabrina Grimberg. "I speak with Gisele every day and she would have told me."

Meanwhile, sister Raquel told Ego.Globo.com that the family was shocked, just shocked, when they read the news on the Internet. "It is clear that Gisele is not pregnant. She is well and has lots of commitments (meaning modeling gigs)," said the supermodel's sis
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Reppin' 724
    "doubling up" is actually worse than using just one. The friction bewtween the two condoms causes them to wear a lot quicker, making it easier to break and thus resulting in litttle Brady's.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    "doubling up" is actually worse than using just one. The friction bewtween the two condoms causes them to wear a lot quicker, making it easier to break and thus resulting in litttle Brady's.
    little bradys ,,,"Oh NO"

Thread Information