Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: Report: Brady could have two babies in 1 year from 2 differnet women!

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #31
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Like the women are not at fault also? Hey the women played a part in this to. It seems these chicks are alittle slutty to me. Which I know all about since most of the girls I have been with were sluts as well.lol
    Last edited by Black@Gold Forever32; 03-09-2007 at 01:14 PM.

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Posts
    5,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    Yeha but my mom wasn't around a lot either, she had two kids, and worked full time and went to school. Like I said, I doubt these kids will grow up with any less problems than they would have if Brady was around.
    So are you saying that it wouldn't have made a difference to you growing up to know that your Mom was out partying and screwing around instead of being with you? I would think that there would be a big difference to a kid between that and knowing that your Mom was gone because she's working her tail off to support your family and make things better for you. My Mom wasn't single but she did work, out of town most of the week, it would have made a difference to me.

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Posts
    5,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Like the women are not at fault also? Hey the women played a part in this to. It seems these chicks are alittle slutty to me.
    I'm not sure if this was responding to my post but, of course it's on the women too. I think they're just as selfish. I was just responding to the comments about Brady.

  4. #34
    Reppin' 724
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Goldsboro, NC- But from Beaver Falls, PA
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    So are you saying that it wouldn't have made a difference to you growing up to know that your Mom was out partying and screwing around instead of being with you? I would think that there would be a big difference to a kid between that and knowing that your Mom was gone because she's working her tail off to support your family and make things better for you. My Mom wasn't single but she did work, out of town most of the week, it would have made a difference to me.
    you think these kids are going to know their moms are out partying?

  5. #35
    Reppin' 724
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Goldsboro, NC- But from Beaver Falls, PA
    Posts
    5,223
    So, having sex is selfish now?

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Posts
    5,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    you think these kids are going to know their moms are out partying?
    Yep....eventually.

  7. #37
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    I'm not sure if this was responding to my post but, of course it's on the women too. I think they're just as selfish. I was just responding to the comments about Brady.
    I wasn't jumping your opinion Flood. Just saying before everybody knocks Tom for this that maybe we should just look at the womens role in this as well. The bottom line I just hope Tom is a good father to the kids and both women are good mothers.

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Posts
    5,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    So, having sex is selfish now?
    I think I better go back and take some basic biology courses again. I didn't know you had to reproduce in order to have sex. Come to think of it, I think the nuns did teach that in my CCD classes! Do they still do that??? lol
    Last edited by floodcitygirl; 03-09-2007 at 02:14 PM.

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Posts
    5,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I wasn't jumping your opinion Flood. Just saying before everybody knocks Tom for this that maybe we should just look at the womens role in this as well. The bottom line I just hope Tom is a good father to the kids and both women are good mothers.
    I didn't feel jumped. I just didn't want you to think that I put it all on the man. They're all of age and all responsible the same. I totally agree with your bottom line.

  10. #40
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    I didn't feel jumped. I just didn't want you to think that I put it all on the man. They're all of age and all responsible the same. I totally agree with your bottom line.
    Cool

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Steelers Team Report 02/15/08
    By NOVA STEELERS in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 12:57 PM
  2. Ward finalist for NFL Man of the Year
    By Captcoolhand in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 10:26 PM
  3. Big Ben stands tall, has no alibi for off year
    By Koopa in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 08:14 AM
  4. Forget this off-season, what about next year?
    By DIESELMAN in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 07:50 AM
  5. Greatest QB Ever?
    By SteelerFan87 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 11:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •