Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Report: Brady could have two babies in 1 year from 2 differnet women!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    A. I grew up with a single mom, it wasn't rough on me, I turned out fine. If my mom had as much money as these people do, I would be fine x2.
    B. Both of these kids parents are MULTI-Millionares, I am sure they will get over not having Brady around every day.
    C. If Bridget Moynahan and Gisele bund-something let me have sex with them, I would def do it, I say props to Brady for knocking up two hot chicks!
    same here, as 32 said, great post
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Thats not bad at all don't get me wrong bro. But Tom has a different one every 6 months. He is a pimp.lol Where Peyton seems more of a family guy. Nothing wrong with that. I just felt the need to . I'm a dick what can I say.lol
    You missed the part when I edited......they have a rumored "open relationship", which probably means Peyton is having dirty 3 somes.

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    ok, y'all are acting like he's the first athlete to ever do this, the kids will be just fine, they have beautiful rich moms. and brady will spend time with them in the offseason
    No...far from the only or first one, Koopa. But rich, beautiful, and famous doesn't equate to happy and well balanced....you only have to look at the news to see that. Hey...who am I to know? Could turn out fine if he steps up, takes responsibility and is really a father to those kids. I just think he hasn't shown alot of maturity so far.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    You missed the part when I edited......they have a rumored "open relationship", which probably means Peyton is having dirty 3 somes.
    Cool if Peyton is having 3 somes. I say go for it Peyton.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    No...far from the only or first one, Koopa. But rich, beautiful, and famous doesn't equate to happy and well balanced....you only have to look at the news to see that. Hey...who am I to know? Could turn out fine if he steps up, takes responsibility and is really a father to those kids. I just think he hasn't shown alot of maturity so far.
    having a father in your life is overrated lol, if you put all the time i've spent with my dad it wouldn't even equal up to a year, and i haven't seen or heard from him in 7 years........... and i grew up just fine

but, brady will be in these kids lives, he's said he's excited about it....... plus he wouldn't want to ruin his rep by not being a good father............

and why hasn't he shown maturity??? just cause he's having kids out of wedlock?? i don't see that as being immature
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

A. I grew up with a single mom, it wasn't rough on me, I turned out fine. If my mom had as much money as these people do, I would be fine x2.
    I could be wrong Stillers, but somehow I doubt that your Mom conducted her social life like the average super-model type. Believe me when I tell you that I meant no disrespect to single Mothers in my post.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Keep Pimp'In Tom Keep Pimp'In.

If I was Tom Brady I would do the same.lol Hell I only have met two chicks that I have been with that I considered as wife material. The rest were just ho's. I just have been lucky to have no kids that I know of.lol

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    I could be wrong Stillers, but somehow I doubt that your Mom conducted her social life like the average super-model type. Believe me when I tell you that I meant no disrespect to single Mothers in my post.
    Yeha but my mom wasn't around a lot either, she had two kids, and worked full time and went to school. Like I said, I doubt these kids will grow up with any less problems than they would have if Brady was around.

Reppin' 724
    Besides...I would actually be offended if Ben is out using his celebrity status to get into several hot chikcs pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    and why hasn't he shown maturity??? just cause he's having kids out of wedlock?? i don't see that as being immature
    In my opinion, it shows a lack of maturity to father children outside of a commited relationship, let alone multiple children within a 6 month time period with multiple women. I think it's selfish.

Thread Information