Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Report: Brady could have two babies in 1 year from 2 differnet women!

Bookmark and Share

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Kids need more from you than money can provide. How much actual parenting is he going to be able to give? I can't imagine that the 2 mommies have warm feelings towards each other. And who's to say that he'll stay with the present one? I see potential for a difficult situation....as adults I say it's their problem that they chose...unfortunately it could be roughest on the kids. I feel bad for them, no matter how much "stuff" they have.

House of Steel
    Those kids are going to be so screwed mentally as to who is their father and why is he a bastard?

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    ok, y'all are acting like he's the first athlete to ever do this, the kids will be just fine, they have beautiful rich moms. and brady will spend time with them in the offseason
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

This thread doesn't really have anything to do about the kids, I think the kids will be fine... the big thing to me is how the NFL treats Brady has the 'wonder boy' and not only does he have his ex-girlfriend knocked up but now he has his current girlfriend possibly knocked up as well!

Maybe next year if the Steelers don't make the Super Bowl the NFL will ask Ben to do the coin toss!

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    Kids need more from you than money can provide. How much actual parenting is he going to be able to give? I can't imagine that the 2 mommies have warm feelings towards each other. And who's to say that he'll stay with the present one? I see potential for a difficult situation....as adults I say it's their problem that they chose...unfortunately it could be roughest on the kids. I feel bad for them, no matter how much "stuff" they have.
    A. I grew up with a single mom, it wasn't rough on me, I turned out fine. If my mom had as much money as these people do, I would be fine x2.
    B. Both of these kids parents are MULTI-Millionares, I am sure they will get over not having Brady around every day.
    C. If Bridget Moynahan and Gisele bund-something let me have sex with them, I would def do it, I say props to Brady for knocking up two hot chicks!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Hey Tom Brady is a pimp. Its that simple. He is a better QB then Peyton Manning and he gets more action then Peyton.lol Hey Brady's throw aways are 10s.lol Keep Pimp'In Tom Keep Pimp'In

I mentioned Peyton just so Stillers can smack me now.lol

My Mood
    Mad

Great Post and Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    A. I grew up with a single mom, it wasn't rough on me, I turned out fine. If my mom had as much money as these people do, I would be fine x2.
    B. Both of these kids parents are MULTI-Millionares, I am sure they will get over not having Brady around every day.
    C. If Bridget Moynahan and Gisele bund-something let me have sex with them, I would def do it, I say props to Brady for knocking up two hot chicks!
    Great post Stillers and I agree.

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Hey Tom Brady is a pimp. Its that simple. He is a better QB then Peyton Manning and he gets more action then Peyton.lol Hey Brady's throw aways are 10s.lol Keep Pimp'In Tom Keep Pimp'In

I mentioned Peyton just so Stillers can smack me now.lol
    Lol.....I won't even get into that right now...however...Peyton did do pretty well for himself....

Especially when you consider that he is about as ugly as Chris Henry. Oh and they supposedly have an "open realtionship".

Gold Standard

Love the new sig Koopa!

That's hot!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    Lol.....I won't even get into that right now...however...Peyton did do pretty well for himself....

Especially when you consider that he is about as ugly as Chris Henry.
    Thats not bad at all don't get me wrong bro. But Tom has a different one every 6 months. He is a pimp.lol Where Peyton seems more of a family guy. Nothing wrong with that. I just felt the need to . I'm a dick what can I say.lol

Thread Information