Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: reuben droughns? & my site!

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Waterboy

reuben droughns? & my site!

hey all!

this is a great site. i live about 20 min. from pittsburgh in west virginia. first off i want to see what you guys think about this....i think pittsburgh should sign reuben droughns! cleveland just signed jamal anderson...for what reason i don't know...but it looks like droughns is gonna be up for grabs soon. the browns owe him like a million in bonuses in a day or two. i think he'd be like a bettis jr. and a real compliment to fast willie. he'd be a perfect off speed back and 3rd down back to parker. i think the offense would be near perfect then. well minus a nice tall receiver. plaxico,moss, OR CALVIN JOHNSON STYLE! let me know what you think. also.

i don't know if you guys would consider this spam or what. but i hope you leave it on here. these are truly great shirts for die hards and i am the owner of this website. www.lunaticshirts.com just click on football then steeler. we also have penguins, pitt and pirates shirts! these shirts are MORE EDGY and funny than the stuff you can buy anywhere else and i'm sure any true steeler fan will love them. if anyone has any shirt ideas, let me know, if we like it, we will make and send you a few for FREE! i would also like to be a sponsor on this forum if the price is right and that is allowed. mods are admins are welcome to emal me at jayson_wv@yahoo.com with info. thanks Jayson.
    Last edited by jayson_wv; 03-09-2007 at 11:29 AM.

I doubt the Steelers would try and go after Rueben just because they resigned Najeh. Najeh is a great compliment to Parker and brings the Thunder while Willie supplies the lighting... The Steelers have other needs besides going after a RB on the market.

As for your spam... it probably depends on how much time you spend here. In other words... don't be a one hit wonder

Waterboy
    davenport is NOT the guy in my opinion and i think there is alot of room in the cap now. granted we don't spend too too much in the draft or with other free agents. i'm just not too impressed with davenport. he'd just ok in my book. i like john kuhn actually!!! kuhn is the man! i could already see black shirts with the text KUHN DOGS on them!

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    I doubt the Steelers would try and go after Rueben just because they resigned Najeh. Najeh is a great compliment to Parker and brings the Thunder while Willie supplies the lighting... The Steelers have other needs besides going after a RB on the market.
    Pretty much what I would say....don't go after Droughns, he was washe dup after being in Denver anyways. Hell I could run for 1,000 yards in Denvers O. Stick with Najeh, and a possible draft pick as the back-ups. No reason to waste money on a guy like Droughns who is no better than a 3rd or 4th round pick that we coudl get this year.

Kuhn deserves a chance with the first stringers, IMO. I know he only has like one real game carry, but let him run in the pre-season, and give him a chance. It's easy to say **** droughns and **** Kuhn, there's your substance Koop.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    welcome.

and **** kuhn, he's a bum and will never be anything more than a practice squad player

and **** droughns

i rather draft, bush/hunt/leonard
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Chatty
    I like the shirt that says... Palmer touches Chad where he pees!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    welcome.

and **** kuhn, he's a bum and will never be anything more than a practice squad player

and **** droughns

So much substance koop.....

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    So much substance koop.....
    yup just like this post.......
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    welcome.

and **** droughns

Yeah I agree Koop, **** Droughns.....

I like this t-shirt

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

House of Steel
    Who is Jamal Anderson??? You mean Jamal Lewis. Reuben Droughns is a washed up hasbeen that wouldn't do squat for us. No thank you, Najeh is a better compliment to Willie Parker, but we do need the address the need of a RB in the first four rounds of the draft. Leonard/Bush would be my big two key draftees. I am with Koop with his quote.

Thread Information