View Poll Results: Who is the Steelers difference maker?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ben Roethlisberger

6 46.15%
  • Hines Ward

0 0%
  • Willie Parker

0 0%
  • Joey Porter

1 7.69%
  • Troy Polamalu

6 46.15%
  • Other (please post name)

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steelers Difference Maker

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
    I'll say its a toss up between Ben and Troy. I like Troy because he's the best safety in the league right now, he brings the wood everytime, he plays smart, good attitude, big hitter, fast and has good recovery speed. I'd shutter to think what our secondary would be like without him back there.

Ben is a good choice too for obvious reasons... 2 years as a starting QB and he's won more games then he's lost, 2 playoff appearances and a SB ring, what more can you ask for
    I really, really, really like Troy as a player... the only thing that bothers me about him is sometimes he doesn't hear the whistle so he doesn't know when to stop and can get a costly PF penatly that really hurts the Steelers. That's why I had to go with Ben.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    I think Ben is a huge part of our team. BUT Troy gives us options to do anything we want on defense, it seems like there are five of him at times.

SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    Yeah they say the way to measure a defensive player's success is if another team starts to gameplan especially for that player and teams have started doing it.
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

I picked Troy for the fact that he could easily be the DPOY. I dont know if Ben could be OPOY, he has the talent but they take the ball out of his hands and run more often than not.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
    I'll say its a toss up between Ben and Troy. I like Troy because he's the best safety in the league right now, he brings the wood everytime, he plays smart, good attitude, big hitter, fast and has good recovery speed. I'd shutter to think what our secondary would be like without him back there.

Ben is a good choice too for obvious reasons... 2 years as a starting QB and he's won more games then he's lost, 2 playoff appearances and a SB ring, what more can you ask for
    Exactly my words.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Ben is a good choice too for obvious reasons... 2 years as a starting QB and he's won more games then he's lost
    That is understating it a little......lol Without going and looking it up Big Ben is like 31-7 (??) in his career. That's a few more wins than losses!....

Troy is a great player too but we could have a decent player (not as good but decent) take his place much easier then trying to replace Ben.

SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    As I started to mention earlier, next year Ben might be impossible to replace if he gets this whole no huddle thing down. It adds a whole new dimention to our offense and makes defenses think.
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PITT23
    As I started to mention earlier, next year Ben might be impossible to replace if he gets this whole no huddle thing down. It adds a whole new dimention to our offense and makes defenses think.
    Good point Pitt. I like both Troy and Ben but if I had to lose one it would be Troy. It's easier to find a good DB than it is to find a great QB. Let's just hope they stay together for a long time!

Thread Information