Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacers Do Community Service In Lansing, MI

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Amazed

Pacers Do Community Service In Lansing, MI

The Pacers who had to do 1 day of comunity service becau se they ran into the stands during a Piston game did their service in Lansing just yesterday. They went to a private school here and were not interviewed. The kids were so happy to have them there. It was really nice, they went before the kids and told them what not to do and what to do to stay out of trouble, The kids were thrilled to death (naturally).
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    Yeah I heard about that and also how a few days ago Ron Artest said he didnt regret going into the stands because he was just standing up for himself.
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

What was their service... Reading to the kids??? That woudl be ironic considering how big the NBA is on players reading to kids.

They should have had them do some community service like Boy George had too!

My Mood
    Amazed
    The Pacers would not allow the players to be interviewed, however the children and adults that were interviewed said the Pacers talked to the kids on what is wrong and what is right. This is second hand information but from the kids interviewed in the local news last night that were at the school the players came to. It was not mentioned why they chose this particular school, only that they did not do the community service in Detriot because of "bitter feelings."

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    they should've went to those dirty detriot fans that started it all. damn detiort has the worse fans ever. lol. bitches start the whole thing and then play victim, just makes me sick
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by koopa
    they should've went to those dirty detriot fans that started it all. damn detiort has the worse fans ever. lol. bitches start the whole thing and then play victim, just makes me sick
    Ok sure some of the Pistons fans acted like idiots. But that didn't give Ron Artest and the other players the right to go in the stands.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    well if you actually watch the tapes, and not pay attention the media trying to blow it up even more, you'll notice jackson was going in to stop artest when another idiot fan threw more drink at him, that's when jackson threw the punch it was the piston fans that started everything and ended up ruining the pacers season. the piston fans cheated cause they knew there was no way they could beat the pacers unless they thore them apart. i bet the pistons emailed the fans to do that cause they knew artest was a retard

Wow! Teams emailing their fans to start a fight!!! I've heard it all now

For the most part though, this story as any other story was blown up by the media. The Pacers weren't doing a thing and were pervoked. I think anyone would have reacted like Artest...

My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by koopa

WHOA! I was at that game. It doesn't matter who is to blame, has nothing to do with it at all. The NBA ruled that the Pacers were at fault. That is the decision and so that is what you will have to live with. I have been a Detriot fan for many years and noone was playing anything least of all victim. The NBA ruled, if you have a problem with that maybe you need to write them a letter.

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn
    WHOA! I was at that game. It doesn't matter who is to blame, has nothing to do with it at all. The NBA ruled that the Pacers were at fault. That is the decision and so that is what you will have to live with. I have been a Detriot fan for many years and noone was playing anything least of all victim. The NBA ruled, if you have a problem with that maybe you need to write them a letter.

well of course they are gonna say the players are at fault they don't want to lose the money the fans bring. it's all about money not who was at fault, it was the dirty detriot fans that acted like complete *******s

Thread Information