Thread: Townsend charged with assault in bar fight.....

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Townsend charged with assault in bar fight.....

PITTSBURGH -- A lawyer for Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Deshea Townsend says his client wasn't involved in a barroom brawl as police allege.
    Townsend is charged with simple assault, accused of participating in a fight in the early hours of Friday at a Pittsburgh nightclub.

Police say it began when a man argued with practice squad member Raymond Burgess, who's also charged. But Burgess also says Townsend was in another part of the club.

However, police say Burgess and Townsend both hit the man, leaving him with a cut over his eye and a bloody lip.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Burgess isn't even on the practice squad. This story is so ****ed up, from all the errors in it and different versions that are coming out.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    PITTSBURGH -- A lawyer for Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Deshea Townsend says his client wasn't involved in a barroom brawl as police allege.
    Townsend is charged with simple assault, accused of participating in a fight in the early hours of Friday at a Pittsburgh nightclub.

Police say it began when a man argued with practice squad member Raymond Burgess, who's also charged. But Burgess also says Townsend was in another part of the club.

However, police say Burgess and Townsend both hit the man, leaving him with a cut over his eye and a bloody lip.
    This is such bullshit. You f*ck with professional football players, you're going to get f*cked up! He's lucky that is all he got, he could be battered, bruised, and broken on the banks of the Monongahela. Total bullshit, it seems only a matter of time before this case is thrown out of court, and if the dumb**** drunk-*** actually does get something out of this he better move the f*ck out of Pittsburgh.

BuFu

yeah....talk about bieng a pussy. He's lucky that they didn't mess him up more!!!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by BBG7 View Post
    yeah....talk about bieng a pussy. He's lucky that they didn't mess him up more!!!
    Exactly, it just shows he's even more of a dumb**** and a pussy by the fact that when most people would take the loss and move on to prevent further embarrassment. This dude now is trying to get some cash out of this and he's playing the sympathy card that the "big bad football player" beat up on "poor lil him."

BuFu

My Mood
    Addicted
    He's lucky he didn't get in a fight with Pacman, he wouldn't be able file charges.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

House of Steel
    Ummmmm...This dude is not a Steelers Fan, I say this one is from Cleveland. NO IT ISN'T ME!

#1 Hater of the other 30 SteelCityMan786's Avatar
    This story is screwed. Free Townsend. He's done NOTHING WRONG.

Thread Information