Thread: Changes......

Bookmark and Share

Changes......

hell, this year has been full of them. I love it and hate it. It was hard to see Cowher walk (hey for me it was!), and we have a new coach, one none of us are all that familiar with. Then Watching Porter get the boot, and hearing about the new playbook, well lets face it, it has our heads spinning. some of us consider these changes good, and others dont. No matter what happens though, the fans will always be the same, and here is to a great season for the steelers, and look forward to seeing what they bring to the field. i love the game of football, but the business, well i am glad i dont have to be a part of it.
    black and gold born, black and gold bred
    when i die, i will be black and gold dead

thanks HOS for the sig!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Change is a necessary evil in football, but that never makes it easier to deal with. Im anxious to see how this team responds to Tomlin and how training camp and preseason will go to give us a good indication of the direction this team is headed.

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I'm SOOO ready for pre-season!!! I feel like a kid at Christmas time who is just SURE they can't wait.

After last pre-season, I'll feel better if we can win some (even ONE) of those! It'll give us all a better idea on how they might do in regular season, and I'm just so anxious to see how Mike is on the sidelines as a HC...

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i love change, i ****ing hate staying the same, the more change the better lol..... i've learned from the spurs when you don't change other teams just get better and learn to beat you, you got to keep changing...........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Well I think change is going to be great for this team. We might not like as fans seeing some of our favorite players/coaches gone. But the fact remained this team after winning the Super Bowl got alittle to comfortable last year. You can tell on the field that some of the players didn't have that fire/passion for the game as they did in years past. With Cowher resigning and the Steelers hiring a HC from out the organization it gave a wakeup call to the whole team. Plus a breath of fresh is sometimes nice a very good thing.

Hey Coach Cowher wasn't going to coach this team forever and 15 years with just one team is a very long time in today's Pro Sports. It was a great ride under the Cowher era. But I'm very excited about the Mike Tomlin era in Pittsburgh Steelers history about to begin.

I think the change is coming at a great time for us. I am excited for next year.

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by BBG7 View Post
    I think the change is coming at a great time for us. I am excited for next year.
    now see why can't this go around more often. I know evenone here has his or her opiton and i respect that but. come on stop draging on the down side. i see it everwhere . One of my buddys told me he would not be surprized to see the steelers go 5-11 during the 2007 season. now see what the hell does a attuited like that do. it gets you depressed and you can't enjoy your budwiser.!

GO STEELERS

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation2007 View Post
    now see why can't this go around more often. I know evenone here has his or her opiton and i respect that but. come on stop draging on the down side. i see it everwhere . One of my buddys told me he would not be surprized to see the steelers go 5-11 during the 2007 season. now see what the hell does a attuited like that do. it gets you depressed and you can't enjoy your budwiser.!

GO STEELERS
    Even at 5-11 I would be there!!! But you're right. We need to stop dwelling on the changes and embrace them!!!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by BBG7 View Post
    Even at 5-11 I would be there!!! But you're right. We need to stop dwelling on the changes and embrace them!!!
    Your right my spelling may not be the best but i need to lay off the buds lol. but yea embrace the for the good. cause when you embrace for the bad you aways get disapointed. now that dont mean go and say we are going to go undefeated cause in reailty that wont happend this year. now i would like it. but just look for a 12-4 season a AFC championship and a 6th ring. lets all hope for that

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation2007 View Post
    Your right my spelling may not be the best but i need to lay off the buds lol. but yea embrace the for the good. cause when you embrace for the bad you aways get disapointed. now that dont mean go and say we are going to go undefeated cause in reailty that wont happend this year. now i would like it. but just look for a 12-4 season a AFC championship and a 6th ring. lets all hope for that

i agree, and i hope this is the year we get to hold the sixth lombardi trophy in the air and bring it back home, where it belongs!
    black and gold born, black and gold bred
    when i die, i will be black and gold dead

thanks HOS for the sig!

Thread Information