Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jim Wexell: laying odds on who we draft

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    yes i would, i'd hope he comes in late to training camp for more money, and then i hope he is a bust for making such an unnecessary pick when we could've had moss who steps up in BIG games
    I agree I rather have Moss then Carriker and OLB is a bigger need. Just saying whover the Steelers draft I hope they do well. I just don't understand why you would root against a Steelers player?

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I agree I rather have Moss then Carriker and OLB is a bigger need. Just saying whover the Steelers draft I hope they do well. I just don't understand why you would root against a Steelers player?
    because he shouldn't be on the steelers, he'd be a huge waste of a draft pick and i'd have no other choice but to root against a mistake

with me, players come and go, my loyalty is with the steelers, not the players, if i don't like a player i'm gonna hope they fail so they'll be gone lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    because he shouldn't be on the steelers, he'd be a huge waste of a draft pick and i'd have no other choice but to root against a mistake
    Ok but just saying I would root for any player on the Steelers even if I didn't agree with the pick. Hell there has been a ton picks that I questioned by the Steelers but I still rooted for those picks to succeed. I'm not getting on your case so I hope you didn't take it that way. Just chatting with you.

So if Carriker is drafted I take it we are going to hear all season **** Carriker I hope he sucks from you?

Gold Standard

Moss or Spencer

The article has Spencer as 4-1 odds and Moss as 5-1. I just hope that Moss's marijuana incident will not scare off the Rooney's for fear of that "Bengal factor" with character issues. We don't need a player who will make the headlines for the wrong reasons! I have nothing against any player who wants to smoke up like Cheech Marin.......after they retire! Just not while they are playing on our team and are an integral part of our team! (A.K.A. Ricky Williams). Look at Quincy Carter. Just saw a show about him and he threw his NFL career away for marijuana! Would hate to pick a guy who followed that path. Some players are not mature enough to handle the temptations that come with all that money! There is also a bad reputation with players from the "U". I wouldn't hold it against him but that could be the deciding factor between the 2 guys! I think Carriker is more of a longshot than 6-1. I think a third name is Timmons.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    The article has Spencer as 4-1 odds and Moss as 5-1. I just hope that Moss's marijuana incident will not scare off the Rooney's for fear of that "Bengal factor" with character issues. We don't need a player who will make the headlines for the wrong reasons! I have nothing against any player who wants to smoke up like Cheech Marin.......after they retire! Just not while they are playing on our team and are an integral part of our team! (A.K.A. Ricky Williams). Look at Quincy Carter. Just saw a show about him and he threw his NFL career away for marijuana! Would hate to pick a guy who followed that path. Some players are not mature enough to handle the temptations that come with all that money! There is also a bad reputation with players from the "U". I wouldn't hold it against him but that could be the deciding factor between the 2 guys! I think Carriker is more of a longshot than 6-1. I think a third name is Timmons.

i thought it was cocaine for quincy carter.............

moss seems to have learned his lesson, and doesn't seem like a bad character guy, he's young, we all make mistakes at his age, i ain't there yet, but i've made mistakes before lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

listen, im gonna say this one more time.....**** carriker.....we already have one. nextly we need OLBs NOW not later, and this year is stacked. Moss and spencer have both tore it up, and they have done everything right thus far. I havent heard a bad word about either one of them since i started getting into this years draft hardcore. Both moss and spencer will be there at 15 because adams if flawless in his game and anderson is VERY overrated, so theres 2 DEs that go before our guys. Now carikker.....hes a bitch, we dont need him or want him...at least not at this point.

Hell i would even say we need another one in the later rounds....mabey if Moses drops to the 4th or 5th (which he might since he really screwed his **** up) who knows, he might be worth taking a chance on in the later rounds, hes got the raw talent, he just needs to get his head in the game a little more and focus on training, the lineman only get bigger at the next level.

Gold Standard

It was marijuana!

i thought it was cocaine for quincy carter......
    Just saw a show about him and it was marijuana. In fact he was playing semi-pro football for a couple hundred bucks a game and was just arrested again recently for possession........marijuana! He cried during the documentary about the opportunities that he threw away!

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Thread Information