Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No one likes Haynes

Bookmark and Share
    Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy

No one likes Haynes

He's cut but I never seen anyone make any comments about it. Did i miss the thread or what
    I like Haynes and thought he did good for us when we needed him. now whop do we have for RB's other tham Overated Parker and Dookie
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    He's cut but I never seen anyone make any comments about it. Did i miss the thread or what
    I like Haynes and thought he did good for us when we needed him. now whop do we have for RB's other tham Overated Parker and Dookie
    Parker overrated? Have another drink Capt.

My Mood
    Mad
    By the way incase you havn't noticed yes Verron Haynes is a solid player for depth purposes and does alot of things well. Like his blitz pickup and running screens. But he is hurt every year and you can't rely on him. So I have no problem with Haynes being cut.

Plus Parker over-rated? Have another drink Capt.lol

i mentioned it yesterday.... i said.....good, i dont like him lol

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    I don't blame them for letting Haynes go,he never amounted to more than a Bench warmer and 3rd down Back. But to believe that Parker is the **** it's totally an over statment.
    Steelers hasn't been able to do better since when............?????????????? So thats the best you saw at you age and think he's the **** You need to go have another one.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

haynes is a bum, he was an injury liabilty, and a fumble machine....we need to draft ourselves a decent RB to go with willie and that will be:
    or
    or

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    I don't blame them for letting Haynes go,he never amounted to more than a Bench warmer and 3rd down Back. But to believe that Parker is the **** it's totally an over statment.
    Steelers hasn't been able to do better since when............?????????????? So thats the best you saw at you age and think he's the **** You need to go have another one.
    Dude I know alot about the Steelers and their history even though you might be older then me you don't know ****. So **** off Cap.

I never said Willie Parker was better then Franco or Jerome Bettis. But he did have 16 total TD's this year which happens to be a Steelers record. Again I don't know where I said Willie Parker was the best. I just don't think he is over-rated. He is a very good RB so you better check yourself before you wreck yourself and get a clue. Have another Capt.

My Mood
    Mad
    Lets see 1,494 rushing yards to go with 13 rushing TD's and 3 receiving TD's for a total of 16 total TD's is overrated? Get a clue Capt.

willie is great for being an undrafted FA, hes a good starter, one of the better ones in the league, hes a very tough runner and falls forward when he runs....not to mention the olympic speed he has....but i dont think he can carry the load by himself....he needs a backup that couldlol play all the time if need be (not Najeh)(i refuse to call him dookie)

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    willie is great for being an undrafted FA, hes a good starter, one of the better ones in the league, hes a very tough runner and falls forward when he runs....not to mention the olympic speed he has....but i dont think he can carry the load by himself....he needs a backup that couldlol play all the time if need be (not Najeh)(i refuse to call him dookie)
    Finally a voice of reason. Thank you Ktrain. I wouldn't even care if Capt think Willie is over-rated if he would have explained why he thinks that.

Thread Information