Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No one likes Haynes

Bookmark and Share
    Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    haynes is a bum, he was an injury liabilty, and a fumble machine....we need to draft ourselves a decent RB to go with willie and that will be:
    or
    or
    I like your Picks K-train but not everyone know who these guys are.
    These guys will be gone in the first 2 rounds and I don't see the Steelers take'n a RB in those rounds
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Brian Leonard, Michael Bush, Tony hunt

yes we will be using a second round pick on a RB me and tomlin discussed it already.....unless we get spencer in the second, then were assuming Hunt will still be there in the 3rd......

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Brian Leonard, Michael Bush, Tony hunt

yes we will be using a second round pick on a RB me and tomlin discussed it already.....unless we get spencer in the second, then were assuming Hunt will still be there in the 3rd......
    Hey Chris Henry the RB from Arizona could be there in the 3rd round. He has the size to make a nice combo with Fast Willie or overrated Willie which Capt would call him.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I can't call him Dookie either, man WTF is that anyways It sounds like Dollar General quality dog food or somethin

Haynes was a great special teamer and a good 3rd down back, if we can resign him at a fairly cheap price he'll help us on ST alot and be a valuable backup who also has experienced at FB. He's the reason we only carry Kreider as a FB, because Haynes can do it as well if something were to happen to Dan.

i keep associating that name with a titan lol.....Chris brown/Travis Henry

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Finally a voice of reason. Thank you Ktrain. I wouldn't even care if Capt think Willie is over-rated if he would have explained why he thinks that.
    2 word- Careless mistakes
    i'm not trying to argue with you 32 but I will voice my opinion
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I can't call him Dookie either, man WTF is that anyways It sounds like Dollar General quality dog food or somethin

Haynes was a great special teamer and a good 3rd down back, if we can resign him at a fairly cheap price he'll help us on ST alot and be a valuable backup who also has experienced at FB. He's the reason we only carry Kreider as a FB, because Haynes can do it as well if something were to happen to Dan.
    **** that, najeh can play FB, he did at the thug school and GB, and Leonard and Bush can play FB....**** haynes lol

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    And what exactly are you going to do if Dan goes down with an injury and Najeh has to play FB ? Then you lose the prime backup to willie that has any experience. It's not like Najeh can run and block at the same time

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    2 word- Careless mistakes
    i'm not trying to argue with you 32 but I will voice my opinion
    Voice your opinion and just state why man and I wouldn't argue with you Capt. I just hate when people say this player sucks or is overrated without stating why. As for the get another drink comment. I was just joking man.

As for careless mistakes even the Bus made some careless mistakes when he was the starting RB. Hey Parker is still growing as a player and he has been very good in his first two years as the Steelers starting RB. He deserves some credit.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Parkers main deal this year is to hold onto the damn ball. He's got the running between the tackles down alot more than he did 2 years ago and he's learning how and when to use his speed when following his blockers but he's got eat, sleep, and breathe holding onto that football.

Jerome rarely fumbled, but he did on occasion and usually at the worst times; if Willie can have a career where he fumbles as little as Jerome did overall, I'll be quite happy.

Thread Information