Thread: Wonder where the TJ Duckett rumors come from?

Bookmark and Share
    Gold Standard

Wonder where the TJ Duckett rumors come from?

John Clayton
    ESPN.com
    Archive

Finding bargains in an overpriced market might be difficult. Every player who hits free agency Friday expects to hit the lottery. NFL teams enter this market with great trepidation. To sign top free agents, general managers must adjust to the idea of paying close to $7 million a year for guards, $5 million for a top tight end and more than $7 million for defensive ends. The hope for teams is that the market will settle down and good players will be available at decent prices.

Here are a few possibilities:

1. Running back T.J. Duckett, Washington Redskins -- The Falcons' top choice in 2002 understands he might not get the $5 million deal given to a featured back. His price might be around $2 million a year, a nice price for a 254-pound back who could complement a shifty feature runner. He'd look perfect in Steelers black-and-gold helping out Willie Parker.
    Heres the answer! John Claytons been pimpin the idea! Didn't he used to live in Pittsburgh? Isn't he shunned by the Steeler organization for a lot of negative reporting he has done on us in the past? People still look to Clayton for insider information on the Steelers not realizing he isn't even welcome in our front office! That should give everybody an idea as to how much value the Steeler front office will give to John Claytons ideas of what they need!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Im so tired of hearing about Duckett..either sign the dude or move on already

**** duckett, hes huge but hes soft....not to mention fragile

My Mood
    Amazed
    TJ's brother's company is a client of ours. I have told him about these rumors in the past and he laughs. Maybe it is time I call him again?
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I can't get past Clayton's ugly mug to even pay attention to anything he says

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    TJ's brother's company is a client of ours. I have told him about these rumors in the past and he laughs. Maybe it is time I call him again?
    Why dont you , and tell him to tell TJ to either sign with us or make a public statement telling everyone to knock it hell off with the rumors

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Why dont you , and tell him to tell TJ to either sign with us or make a public statement telling everyone to knock it hell off with the rumors
    i rather him just make a public statement telling everyone to knock it hell off with the rumors....the dude is a bust............
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Thread Information