Im not saying this jokingly either this could actually happen where Kuhn can make this team over Duce. I think at this point based on the way both guys have ran and played thus far in 2 games you keep Kuhn and cut Duce. One your going to save a lot of salary if you let Duce go one year earlier then next year when you do it for sure. Second, Kuhn has been on the practice squad all last year and knows the offense and has practiced with the team quite often and has a ring. He is a lot younger and cheaper then Duce at this point and from what I have seen so far he has been a lot better. I still think you make Haynes the 3rd and short yardage back if you cut Duce, but it should still not excuse the fact that right now based on play in these first 2 games that John Kuhn has played and ran much better then Duce Staley. And right now he looks like a much better option in all areas then Duce is. Duce to me right now looks like a guy who doesnt care anymore and doesnt even want to be here. I think if he doesnt show something in these next 2 games he could be in trouble. Will just have to wait and see.