Good read on the combine that some of you may be interested in reading.

http://www.gbnreport.com/scoutsnotebook.htm

Sounds like some feel strongly that Tony Hunt would be worth a #2 or possibly work out a deal to move up in the 3rd to get him if he's still there.

2. Tony Hunt (Penn St.) 6'2" 219 4.54 RB- One of my favorite players coming out in this years draft. Is one running back who gets better as the game goes on. He can completely wear down an opposing teams defense. Does not have great speed and won't make many big runs, but neither did Emmitt Smith. No, I'm not saying that he will be THAT good, but he is built along the same lines. Had a great senior season with 1,228 yards on 246 carries (5.0 YPC) and 11 TDs. He also had 26 receptions for 252 yards and 3 TD's showing that he can catch the ball out of the backfield. Played 4 years at Penn St., so he has a ton of experience and has been well coached. Will be a great between the tackles runner at the next level. Will move the chains consistently, especially with a good line in front of him. If I am the Pittsburgh Steelers I would try to get him in black and gold this coming draft. Is absolutely perfect for their system, and will be the perfect compliment to Willie Parker. The Steelers need a big back and he would fit that great.

PREDICTION: Hunt will be a second or third rounder and stay in the league for a decade.