Thread: Harrison Now 2nd Steeler In-Season Bolt to Reach Superbowl

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Pissedoff

Harrison Now 2nd Steeler In-Season Bolt to Reach Superbowl

James Harrison did something today that no Steeler could do last week: he put pressure on Blake Bortles and helped propel his team to SB52.
    Of course, Legarrette Blount was the first. After being ill-used by a coach who doesn't know how to manage a team, he bolted for New England in time to help them win SB49.

Once again Mike Tomlin and Steeler Management get cucked by a player who knows how to smell a winner, and can discern when a coach and his staff are pretty much clueless. Now don't be surprised if James Harrison gets his third ring.
    Last edited by steelspikes; 01-22-2018 at 11:44 AM.
    STEELSPIKES

Veteran
    i think we can also put to bed the myth of jax being some sort of pass defense powerhouse....garappolo lit them up with ease on a poor SF team, two td's i believe, Ben absolutely decimated the jax secondary with 5 td and almost 500 yards, and dink n dunk marsha had three td's, if im not mistaken....that's 11 passing td's in three games...that isnt the 'stuff of legend'...

jax simply caught lightening in a bottle.....

bortles is simply awful....he had opportunties the last two drives and simply shitt the bed...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by steelspikes View Post
    James Harrison did something today that no Steeler could do last week: he put pressure on Blake Bortles and helped propel his team to SB52.
    Of course, Legarrette Blount was the first. After being ill-used by a coach who doesn't know how to manage a team, he bolted for New England in time to help them win SB49.

Once again Mike Tomlin and Steeler Management get cucked by a player who knows how to smell a winner, and can discern when a coach and his staff are pretty much clueless. Now don't be surprised in James Harrison gets his third ring.
    yup, i saw that sack late in the game, thinking how that would have been nice to have here during the NE game or the jax game...but nooooo, why we have to give watt and jarvis dupree get more reps....and they did nothing as dink n dunk marsha and bortles had no problems tossing the pigskin around on us....

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceemadison View Post
    yup, i saw that sack late in the game, thinking how that would have been nice to have here during the NE game or the jax game...but nooooo, why we have to give watt and jarvis dupree get more reps....and they did nothing as dink n dunk marsha and bortles had no problems tossing the pigskin around on us....
    Yeah, it's all about making in-game adjustments and knowing when to utilize a player according to his strengths and the competitive advantages he can bring to a game. That's what Pats consistently do and what others such as Tomlin seem incapable of doing.
    STEELSPIKES

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceemadison View Post
    i think we can also put to bed the myth of jax being some sort of pass defense powerhouse....garappolo lit them up with ease on a poor SF team, two td's i believe, Ben absolutely decimated the jax secondary with 5 td and almost 500 yards, and dink n dunk marsha had three td's, if im not mistaken....that's 11 passing td's in three games...that isnt the 'stuff of legend'...

jax simply caught lightening in a bottle.....

bortles is simply awful....he had opportunties the last two drives and simply shitt the bed...
    Have to give Pat's DB Gilmore some credit for that 4th down pass defense. Another player Pats brought in....another key play in a crucial situation. It's how they keep winning.
    STEELSPIKES

My Mood
    Addicted
    All valid points. I expect no SB until Tomlin is gone. That could be 10 years or so. He simply doesn't have the football intelligence at this level to win.

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    All valid points. I expect no SB until Tomlin is gone. That could be 10 years or so. He simply doesn't have the football intelligence at this level to win.
    Still can't get over the idiotic onside kick at end of J-ville game.
    Even b4 that game Tomlin lit up the locker room with talk of revenge of the Patriots...a sure recipe for being unprepared for the next opponent. And that's what happened.

Peter King thinks MT can "fix" things; he just doesn't know the MT we know. https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/17/mi...mqb-peter-king
    Last edited by steelspikes; 01-24-2018 at 08:07 PM.
    STEELSPIKES

Thread Information