Thread: As pissed off as I am, just a general question

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Relaxed

As pissed off as I am, just a general question

Absolutely disgusting display by the coaching staff and players, especially on defense. I'd clean house, but my question is forum specific. Why has this forum been so dead recently? Any way we can recruit more posters? Be nice to have good discussions going by draft time.

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelcody36 View Post
    Absolutely disgusting display by the coaching staff and players, especially on defense. I'd clean house, but my question is forum specific. Why has this forum been so dead recently? Any way we can recruit more posters? Be nice to have good discussions going by draft time.
    It's not a bad question to ask, but the answer may be complicated. This site appears to have been hacked, and is listed as "dangerous," I suspect for reasons of malware. I have to use Anonymox to access. So sometimes that sort of thing discourages people. A second reason may be fan burnout. The anthem protests destroyed my fantasy league, with several people pulling out.
    Re the Steelers as an organization, there is a major problem as was demonstrated again today, when the team was coached into losing to an inferior opponent at home. Tomlin would make an above avg. high school coach. As Bradshaw said last year, "MT is a cheerleader, not much else." But as an NFL coach he is clearly out of his league in crunch time. That idiotic move today of going for an onside kick was the last straw for me. I just am sick and tired of Tomlin wasting the careers of so many good players.
    Another reason for this site's decline may be "sniping." By that I mean taking shots at posters for no good reason. That happened to me recently after I posted following an absence from the site for a few weeks. NFL attendance and viewership is down this year. That filters down to participation in fan sites as well.
    Last edited by steelspikes; 01-14-2018 at 08:23 PM.
    STEELSPIKES

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Steelerfury has a lot of posters. I was banned there for hurting people's feelings being critical of Shazier. It was in poor taste, but too bad. Horrible form caused his injury, sad as it was. As a fan, the BS call against New England cost us home field and the team blew it today. Horrible coaching and playing by the defense.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelcody36 View Post
    Steelerfury has a lot of posters. I was banned there for hurting people's feelings being critical of Shazier. It was in poor taste, but too bad. Horrible form caused his injury, sad as it was. As a fan, the BS call against New England cost us home field and the team blew it today. Horrible coaching and playing by the defense.
    You're welcome here. There are a few reasons:

1.) Many fans have created Steeler facebook pages and post there. Facebook has hurt many sites.
    2.) The malware warning listed above. This site was hacked last year and I suppose that scarred many members away.
    3.) NeilPatrickBanana, Big T, K-Train, and another idiot poster (quad or something) created a site and did everything possible to destroy and lure members to the new site. The only problem is the clique of 5 or 6 of them usually allowed no other opinions than theirs.

Anyway, this site is back open for business. Stop by often.

Thread Information