Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Arcade

ASU 4 LIFE
    i had an ideah......can we make it so the high scores reset like once a month...but it keeps the high score of all time??? maybe that will even things out a little bit???

Quote Originally Posted by shimmysteelerfan
    i had an ideah......can we make it so the high scores reset like once a month...but it keeps the high score of all time??? maybe that will even things out a little bit???
    That would be awesome Shimmy! I second this recomendation...

If you don't mind shimmy I would like to add a thought I just had about the high score of all time... what if we earned a "royalty" fee (in points of course)once a month or every three months if nobody can beat a high score we have posted...

My Mood
    Addicted
    Shimmy, I can reset all the scores every x amount of days. Whatever I set it for. But I'm not sure if that will keep the highscore of all time.

AZ, that would be a great idea but I'm not sure how to do that. There are no settings in the arcade or the points system for it at this time.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    You mean a royalty fee as in a bonus amount of points ? Im guessing based on what steelersfan said we'd have to track that manually and that would get pretty confusing the way you all keep beating each others scores

My Mood
    Addicted
    Does the arcade cost points now? I went to play Yahtzee and it said "You do not have enough points to perform this action."

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
    You mean a royalty fee as in a bonus amount of points ? Im guessing based on what steelersfan said we'd have to track that manually and that would get pretty confusing the way you all keep beating each others scores
    I wouldn't want you guys to keep track of this on your own you already have too much to do as it is.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosdo
    Does the arcade cost points now? I went to play Yahtzee and it said "You do not have enough points to perform this action."
    It shouldn't cost anything.

Thread Information