Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Cowher on Tomlin...

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Dayton Steel BB2W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's
    Posts
    2,180



  2. #2
    Top 30 BBG7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,475
    He doesn't seem suprised that the Steelers chose Tomlin. It also seems like we may see him on NFL Live for a little while. Atleast the next few seasons.

    sig made by K Train....Thank you!

  3. #3
    House of Steel
    Guest
    Intresting article, I can't wait for Cowher to spit on Shannon and Boomer. Those two better be ready for the CHIN too.

  4. #4
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Intresting article, I can't wait for Cowher to spit on Shannon and Boomer. Those two better be ready for the CHIN too.
    lol I hope he spits in Sharpes eye. I can't stand that jackass. As for Boomer he is a tool also. I used to just watch CBS pre-game to hear Danny Boy but now since Coach Cowher is signed on for the CBS pre-game it gives me another reason to watch.

  5. #5
    Top 30 BBG7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,475
    I am a big Boomer hater....I can't stand the guy...but I'll watch to see if him and Cowher get into it a little. Boomer is such a Bengals homer and a Steelers hater. I can't wait to see Cowher in action.

    sig made by K Train....Thank you!

  6. #6
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG7 View Post
    I am a big Boomer hater....I can't stand the guy...but I'll watch to see if him and Cowher get into it a little. Boomer is such a Bengals homer and a Steelers hater. I can't wait to see Cowher in action.
    You're so right that Boomer doesn't hide his Bengals colors. God I swear Boomer has a man crush on Carson Palmer.lol

  7. #7
    Top 30 BBG7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    God I swear Boomer has a man crush on Carson Palmer.lol
    without a doubt!!!

    sig made by K Train....Thank you!

  8. #8
    Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    3,057
    I find it insulting that all these years Cowher was our coach, he can't find it in himself to say anything good about Tomlin other than to say, "I can't wait to see how he does" .... that's just BS man, plain and simple. If Cowher had any class at all ... the moment he heard Tomlin was selected he would have called the man to wish him the very best .... a passing of the baton if you will. When asked if Cowher made contact with Tomlin, Mike said, "nope" ....

    I lost a tremendous amount of respect for Cowher over the past 12 months.

  9. #9
    SA's Bouncer
    DIESELMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Brandenburg, Ky.
    Posts
    7,492
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City South View Post
    I find it insulting that all these years Cowher was our coach, he can't find it in himself to say anything good about Tomlin other than to say, "I can't wait to see how he does" .... that's just BS man, plain and simple. If Cowher had any class at all ... the moment he heard Tomlin was selected he would have called the man to wish him the very best .... a passing of the baton if you will. When asked if Cowher made contact with Tomlin, Mike said, "nope" ....

    I lost a tremendous amount of respect for Cowher over the past 12 months.
    If you think thats classless, wait till he starts critiqueing the Steelers this season. Thats going to be real interesting to see what he has to say about all of our offseason and draft moves.


    If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!


    "Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

    "They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

  10. #10
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Celebrity death match.. Cowher vs Boomer & Sharpe

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. His way, Tomlin looking to leave mark
    By Stlrs4Life in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 12:46 AM
  2. Mike Tomlin vs. Cam Cameron
    By DIESELMAN in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 10:09 PM
  3. Tomlin deflects controversy with easy manner
    By SteelersWoman in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 10:30 PM
  4. Chatting with Mike Tomlin....
    By DIESELMAN in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 04:40 PM
  5. Cowher to make decision shortly after season's end
    By AZ_Steeler in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 10:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •