Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shazier vs Mosley

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy

Shazier vs Mosley

I'm new to this forum and not sure if this subject has already been beaten to death but: Iíve been watching a lot of tape on CJ Mosley and Ryan Shazier. I canít speak to football intelligence because I donít know what assignments have been given out, but I can say this: Shazier is obviously faster, really seems to hit harder, and may have an overall bigger frame than Mosley although not a tall. Seriously through, he can get to where he is going in an extra fast manner!! Any other observations?

Shazier vs Mosley

I think Mosley is a more of a traditional ILB, who can take on guards etc. There is a lot of hype about him in Ravens land.

Shazier is the better athlete, and rusher, but will likely not be as good against the run as Mosley the first year.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    I think Mosley is a more of a traditional ILB, who can take on guards etc. There is a lot of hype about him in Ravens land.

Shazier is the better athlete, and rusher, but will likely not be as good against the run as Mosley the first year.
    I can go with that. Mosely is gonna be good too

Hopefully Shazier turns out to be the better coverage ILB and the Defenses next QB

Draft Pick
    I think we've all seen the footage of Shazier running the 40 without a shirt on and can tell that he doesn't have an ounce of fat on him. He is very lean, which bodes well for the future as he will be able to put on a little bit of weight to take on guards better while retaining most of his remarkable speed. The future is bright for this guy.

Rookie Free Agent
    One thing I like about Shazier, he can cover. That will be key with all the pass focused tight ends in the league now like Jimmy Graham

The way the league is trending is better for a player like Shazier. I'm happy they picked him over Mosley. I think Mosley will have a solid consistent career but doesn't have nearly the upside that Shazier possess, big play capability, or ability to cover in space.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Both we good in their on right. Time will tell, same as Bell vs Lacey.

My Mood
    Grumpy
    I like Shazier over Mosley as well.......Much more athletic and more speed in today's Speedy NFL offenses......Hopefully this pick works out.....

Quote Originally Posted by bcs8484 View Post
    The way the league is trending is better for a player like Shazier. I'm happy they picked him over Mosley. I think Mosley will have a solid consistent career but doesn't have nearly the upside that Shazier possess, big play capability, or ability to cover in space.
    I can agree with this. I'd say Shazier has the higher ceiling but Mosley has the higher floor.

Thread Information