Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your All Pro Center......

Bookmark and Share
    Wait until there are charges actually done
    Here We Go Steelers Here We Go

Banned
    @rayfitt1: ...Pouncey and his brother Mike are not named in the incident report released this morning.

My Mood
    Addicted

Banned
    This is such a joke. This dude has been, let's say "less than shy" about talking about what happened to the media, including announcing plans (at a press conference) to sue to Pouncey twins, but they have yet to talk to the police? Lol next...

Evidence in the aftermath of a party at a nightclub reportedly showed no signs that Mike or Maurkice Pouncey assaulted Riquan James, but that isn’t stopping James from planning a lawsuit against the brothers for injuries he allegedly received as a result of an assault at the club.

James also alleges that the brothers fired homophobic taunts in his direction, but the attorney for the brothers offered a strong denial of all the charges to the Miami Herald on Tuesday night.

“Mike and Maurkice were not involved in any altercation with the accuser or anyone else that night and did nothing wrong,” Jeff Ostrow wrote in the statement to the paper. “It appears that the accuser is an opportunist seeking attention and possible financial gain. Any attempt by the accuser or anyone else to bring an action against them based upon these false allegations will be vigorously defended. If the accuser continues to perpetuate these lies, we will bring an action against him.”

While James and two others involved in the lawsuit have spoken to the media about the incident and their plans for litigation, but they have yet to speak to the Miami Beach Police Department. Police spokesman Sgt. Bobby Hernandez says the department has been “anxiously awaiting” a conversation since the allegations were made on Saturday Night.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...te-these-lies/

Rookie Free Agent
    They overpaid for this guy. Hes a good center but not worth the big contract. Decastro on the other hand, hes gonna be worth a big contract. Id rather pay Worilds or Decastro. I would like to even see them extend Cortez Allen.

Your All Pro Center......

You'd rather pay Worilds? A guy, 4 years into his career, who has half a season worth of tape where he is not totally useless? Instead of a center who has continually been in the top 3 of his position? Right.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    You'd rather pay Worilds? A guy, 4 years into his career, who has half a season worth of tape where he is not totally useless? Instead of a center who has continually been in the top 3 of his position? Right.
    Top 3 based on WHAT.......MEDIA Bull$hit......Just What has Pouncey done over his career......WHAT......he has missed every IMPORTANT game the Steelers have played since his arrival......Don't be a lemming...Don't drink the "Cool Aid".......Decent center ya Top center by no means.......NOT WORTH the $$$$$$$.........

Quote Originally Posted by FlatsSteeler View Post
    Top 3 based on WHAT.......MEDIA Bull$hit......Just What has Pouncey done over his career......WHAT......he has missed every IMPORTANT game the Steelers have played since his arrival......Don't be a lemming...Don't drink the "Cool Aid".......Decent center ya Top center by no means.......NOT WORTH the $$$$$$$.........
    No, not on media. The only one even remotely hinting to media, or mentioning it would be you. And not very smartly either. Anyway, he has been top 3 according to any meaningful stat regarding centers. I dont care if he is 'overrated' by the media according to you. Its really that simple.

Also, he has missed one important game, which could happen to even the best. If Brady missed an important game, would he also be overrated? You are grasping at straws, putting words in my month and provide zero evidens of anything. I dont really mind that you personally dont like him; thats fine. But dont try to make it sound as though he is a bad player, cause he is not. Not even remotely. Not according to stats. Not according to the media. Not according to The Steelers. All of which every person in the World should listen to before taking your random rants with a bunch or dots and strange symbols for anything more than a personal crusade with no justification what so ever.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Also, you completely failed to actually comment on the actual premise of my post, which was that paying Worilds over Pouncey makes very little sense based on their bodies of work

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Stats What Stats????? Show me ONE stat that backs up your claim of top 3.....I Never Never said he was a Bad center just not a great one worthy of top center pay.......as for which one deserves the money neither until they prove otherwise......but in reality Worilds actually has better statistical value.......and Yes I don't like Pouncey and could care less if any body is hurt by this......As in the past show me one stat I mean REAL recorded Stat that justifies Pouncey as the Top Paid Center in the NFL.....I am guessing you will just go away like the other lemmings who cant provide statistical value for Pouncey....Once somebody can show me what he has actually done I will back off and just hold my disdain for him to myself......Cary On....

Thread Information