Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suisham signs a new 4 year deal

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach

Suisham signs a new 4 year deal

good move, great kicker at Heinz
    Return of the Banana

I didnt realize he went to bowling green. Bowling green automatically reminds me of Omar Jacobs

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Great move. He has been incredibly consistent. I only wish he had a little more leg.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Great move. He has been incredibly consistent. I only wish he had a little more leg.
    2nd that..
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Hes good for about 46-48...hopefully they wont need to kick as many FGs this year

Agreed. I just can't help but think about the Oakland game last year. He makes a 47 yard field goal, and misses a 32 and 34 yard field goal. In a game we ultimately lost by 3. F*ck that drives me insane. For the most part though, it's incredible how he's gone from "I don't trust Suisham outside of 35" to "Mr. consistency"... I thought for sure that Suisham was just going to be a stopgap after he was signed midseason (2010?). Luckily he's steadily improved into a solid kicker.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Agreed. I just can't help but think about the Oakland game last year. He makes a 47 yard field goal, and misses a 32 and 34 yard field goal. In a game we ultimately lost by 3. F*ck that drives me insane. For the most part though, it's incredible how he's gone from "I don't trust Suisham outside of 35" to "Mr. consistency"... I thought for sure that Suisham was just going to be a stopgap after he was signed midseason (2010?). Luckily he's steadily improved into a solid kicker.
    Weren't they the only two he missed all season?

That did sting, especially when you consider we would have made the playoffs.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

fwiw Antonio Brown handed Tracy Porter (literally fumbled into his hands) an interception that sealed the deal in the oakland game. Theres a lot of blame to go around in that one

Weren't they the only two he missed all season?

That did sting, especially when you consider we would have made the playoffs.
    I think you are correct, and if I recall it was the nail in the coffin for the Zoltan Mesko punter/holder at the time.
    In the words of the immortal Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis, "Please no wagering".

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    fwiw Antonio Brown handed Tracy Porter (literally fumbled into his hands) an interception that sealed the deal in the oakland game. Theres a lot of blame to go around in that one
    Definitely. The opening TD run by Pryor to start. Woodley and Clark flying to the RB is burned in my head. Blocked punt that led to a TD as well.

Thread Information