Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your All Pro Center......

Bookmark and Share
    That was me showing how easy it is to make an accusation. Not telling you to hit me (which after re-reading it, it does come off that way).

It's all good though. Wouldn't want a man as "seasoned" as yourself to hurt yourself lol (I kid, I kid).

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    That was me showing how easy it is to make an accusation. Not telling you to hit me (which after re-reading it, it does come off that way).

It's all good though. Wouldn't want a man as "seasoned" as yourself to hurt yourself lol (I kid, I kid).
    Seasoned is putting it mild.....Wore out is more like it......Your right it's all Good.......and yes I am not a Pouncey Fan......That doesn't mean I am not a Steeler Fan......Carry On......

My Mood
    Ratbirds

Your All Pro Center......

FlatSteeler, does Ben walk like a duck?
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    FlatSteeler, does Ben walk like a duck?
    Tarls.......Why do you ask???.....Are you into Ducks???......Not that there is anything wrong with that......

A slow news day.

My Mood
    Ratbirds

You brought up ducks. How about answering?
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    You brought up ducks. How about answering?
    Sure Ben walked like a Duck....now what where do we go from here.......I am still a little taken back by your infatuation with Ducks I must say.......anybody else you want to fantasize about being a Duck how about Troy or Tomlin or I know I know Casey Hampton I'll bet you can really visualize Casey waddling along.........

My Mood
    Ratbirds

Quote Originally Posted by FlatsSteeler View Post
    Sure Ben walked like a Duck....now what where do we go from here.......I am still a little taken back by your infatuation with Ducks I must say.......anybody else you want to fantasize about being a Duck how about Troy or Tomlin or I know I know Casey Hampton I'll bet you can really visualize Casey waddling along.........
    You keep bringing it up, so I will just assume you have a bad case of projection.

I can only wonder why such silence about Ben and a gaping hole about something that we have zero facts.

What would you do with Pouncey and "Your All Pro center?"

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Forget about your Duck fetish btw I mentioned ducks once you brought ducks up 3 times so who keeps bringing it up.......When Ben was in the spotlight for his boorish antics I wasn't happy, and at the time I was adamant about his poor behavior being detrimental to the Steelers. That being said I think a young guy trying to get laid, or clintoned isn't so unusual........As for what I would do with Pouncey......The Steelers were STUPID enough to give him that huge contract so now they have to live with it win, lose or draw.......If he is charged or found guilty of this, which I highly doubt will happen, then he would be suspended and hopefully the Steelers would get rid of his A$$......If he isn't charged or found guilty it will only be a matter of time........Injury or Stupidity will prevail........
    Last edited by FlatsSteeler; 07-13-2014 at 04:05 PM.

Rookie Free Agent
    double douche

Thread Information