Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else interested in fantasy baseball?

Bookmark and Share
    Gold Standard

Anyone else interested in fantasy baseball?

Would love to get a rotisserie yahoo fantasy baseball league started. I believe 12 teams in the league is max. One person signs up first and sets up the league and then gives the rest of the players the league name and password. Lot of fun if you haven't played before. You don't have to sit at your computer and do anything. Just log in every few days and set up your pitching rotation for the next few days and make sure you have guys in your roster that are actually playing and accumulating stats. Drop players, make trades, pick up those unknown rising stars before the other people hear about them. Basically you play GM and manager. Can't cheat even if you wanted to! Trades must be approved by the other teams in the league so if someone is trying to give Albert Pujols to another team for a scrub,the rest of the league can deny the trade. Just remember if you deny legit and fair trades by other teams they probably will return the favor when you try a trade! When you join the league you will be required to set up your fantasy draft list. This is where you set up the players you would like in the order of preference that you want them. A draft day will be set and then the draft happens automatically. It will fill up each team with players off of your list in the order of your preference and the players availability. Surely out of 258 members there must be at least 11 other people interested in fantasy baseball! If you want in just leave a message on this thread. If we are overwhelmed by 30 or 40 people well then I guess there will be several leagues to start up! This could be fun! We could even post links to the standings and let the shiit talking begin! Who's in?

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    I'm in

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I would most likely play.

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    Im about to make one

Cant sign up till tommorow

Gold Standard

Yahoo fantasy baseball plus

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburgh55 View Post
    Im about to make one
    Make sure you start the "plus" league! Its the one you have to pay for but the added features like real time stat updates are worth paying for! Also in the plus league whoever wins the league gets either a trophy or a t-shirt. You pick which you would rather have when you join the league and set up your team!

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

ESPN is free and has real time updates

Gold Standard

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Plus - Enrollment

Started up a yahoo fantasy baseball plus league. The cost should not be an issue because I paid for the whole league. All you have to do is sign up and play! League will only have 12 players and I am one of them so the first 11 who sign up are in! Don't be unlucky number 13! This league has real time stat updates for everybody. What this means is that if you are watching a baseball game with one of your fantasy stars on it and he smacks a grand slam.........couple seconds later you can watch those stats appear for your team! Winner of this league will get a trophy or shirt. You will decide which when you sign up! You will need the following information to join:

URL: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo....elect?.scrumb=
    LeagueID#: 945
    Password: Tomlin

I joined

Make the draft Manual not auto pick

Thread Information