How would you feel about the Steelers being on HBO Hard Knocks?
I was against it at first but now I would be alright with it if it were under the right circumstances.
- Steelers are on a big comeback, watching it would be fun
- It would be really popular to show the workings of a well-run organization
- There are plenty of characters that would make it funny
If any of the following could happen I would say no..
- The cameras become too much of a distraction
- Our teams trade secrets become known (if that's possible)
- If it makes the team look like a silly spectacle
Would do other fans think?