Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sorry if this was posted before. Ben griping about first round pick

Bookmark and Share
    Deep ball is overrated as was Mike Wallace thus he's gone!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Ornery
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollers View Post
    There is a valid argument that can be made for that, however I'm sticking with Bradshaw. He seemed to be able to hit the deep ball better and made some plays that I don't think Ben could make. Supporting offensive cast was much better and the running game was much more a part of the game. But I accept the fact that you could be right. I just disagree.
    agreed
    "I want to hit cha and hurt cha." Jack Lambert

There is a valid argument that can be made for that, however I'm sticking with Bradshaw. He seemed to be able to hit the deep ball better and made some plays that I don't think Ben could make. Supporting offensive cast was much better and the running game was much more a part of the game. But I accept the fact that you could be right. I just disagree.
    Understandable

My Mood
    Addicted
    Until Ben has 4 rings Terry is the best.

Ben needs to shut up, study the play book, and be the best damn QB he can be. Enough with the drama.

He has plenty of weapons, by the way Ben, Limus Sweed was tall. More to the WR position than height.

It's the off season. It's ProFootballTalk. They need to generate clicks for their site. This isn't a "news story" 20+ years ago. Ben can what ever the hell he wants.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityKid5 View Post
    It's the off season. It's ProFootballTalk. They need to generate clicks for their site. This isn't a "news story" 20+ years ago. Ben can what ever the hell he wants.
    The story is true. And he said it this year. Of course he can say whatever he wants. Sometimes though you learn self control. Does it mean anything? Probably not. I just found it interesting that he is still willing to shoot from the hip like this. So if you're a receiver on the team what does his attitude say about the rest of the receivers? Maybe nothing. And you're right it's the offseason. I still found it interesting that a guy as good as Ben with his stature on the team is still struggling with a little hoof in mouth. All of this will be forgotten soon, if not already. I just found it interesting. Sorry.

The story is true. And he said it this year. Of course he can say whatever he wants. Sometimes though you learn self control. Does it mean anything? Probably not. I just found it interesting that he is still willing to shoot from the hip like this. So if you're a receiver on the team what does his attitude say about the rest of the receivers? Maybe nothing. And you're right it's the offseason. I still found it interesting that a guy as good as Ben with his stature on the team is still struggling with a little hoof in mouth. All of this will be forgotten soon, if not already. I just found it interesting. Sorry.
    No reason to apologize. I actually agree with you on one thing: Ben's inaccuracy with the deep ball. It's rather atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    Until Ben has 4 rings Terry is the best.
    That's a silly argument. So are you saying that Terry Bradshaw is AT WORST the 2nd best QB of all time? Because that's what it sounds like your argument is.

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    If we start measuring QB's by wins and championships like they should I would say he is pretty dam good. Would you rather be in Dan Marino's shoes have some of the best stats ever and never win the big game?? How good was he? best regular season QB ever? what do you get for that....

sorry if this was posted before. Ben griping about first round pick

This pissing match is debated every year.. Ben is a winner, point simple. Is he the best? Let's wait and see!

Thread Information