Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Does anyone fear the Browns?

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    So true. If they let Manziel walk into the steel cage and throw 3 TD's are something stupid like that, the season is over.
    An 0-1 start doesn't necessarily mean that the season is over.

Last October, did anybody think that the offense would carry the team to within a missed penalty call of the playoffs?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

My Mood
    Ornery
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    An 0-1 start doesn't necessarily mean that the season is over.

Last October, did anybody think that the offense would carry the team to within a missed penalty call of the playoffs?
    If a clown comes in off the street for his first pro game ever and lights you up for 3 TD's, then that is a sign that your defense won't be that good for the rest of the season.

You can beat Manziel couldn't walk in off the street against any defense in the NFC west and be successful. Not in his first game. No excuses. None whatsoever.
    "I want to hit cha and hurt cha." Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Just over the wires. Josh Gordon suspended one year.

It kind of screws the Browns two ways. This year, obviously, but he will not be able to go through training camp next season either. He will come back just in time for fourth preseason game.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Ornery
    I just heard that he will be allowed to apply for reinstatement right after the season is over. So he could make training camp.
    "I want to hit cha and hurt cha." Jack Lambert

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Just over the wires. Josh Gordon suspended one year.

It kind of screws the Browns two ways. This year, obviously, but he will not be able to go through training camp next season either. He will come back just in time for fourth preseason game.
    The Browns screwed themselves. They knew it was highly likely that he would be suspended but they played him a great deal in practice and the first three pre-season games; thereby robbing someone who would play of valuable reps and preventing their offense from getting in sync........whatever that may be in the Browns case.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    The Browns screwed themselves. They knew it was highly likely that he would be suspended but they played him a great deal in practice and the first three pre-season games; thereby robbing someone who would play of valuable reps and preventing their offense from getting in sync........whatever that may be in the Browns case.
    I suspect they were hoping for 8 games, which was the rumor a couple of weeks ago. Oh, well. If it can happen, it will happen to the Browns and I would not have it any other way.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Thread Information