Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 2.... Pens Vs Rangers

My Mood
    Grumpy

Round 2.... Pens Vs Rangers

Pathetic Overrated Underachievers.........Mario needs to "Blow Up this Team" starting with Danny Boy, Sid, and Malkin........It is very obvious this system isn't working unless your into 'Fantasy Hockey", that's all Crosby has ever been good for, his Playoff record is less than avg by NHL standards.......Malkin is just lazy, the other band of has beens, Scuderi, Letang, Neil etc etc are overpaid.......Blysma has allowed Crosby amd Malkin to tell him what to do for years now.........OK Mario It's time.......Pittsburgh Fans deserve better........

ding ding, beat by the posts - I ain't ascared of no Rangers

At least the losing goal came in the usual hilarious cluster**** around the net. They do keep us entertained.
    Last edited by Spike; 05-03-2014 at 07:57 AM.

My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    ding ding, beat by the posts - I ain't ascared of the Rangers

it's just one game
    You may not be but it sure seems like the Pens are.......I do agree it is just one game but it is one game good teams win......they may even get by the Rangers but that will be it......MAF isn't the Guy in goal, that 1st goal should have never happened he just has way too many mental lapses and he is back behind the goal getting into trouble again.......I really do blame Blysma for the situation he is and has let the "Inmates run the Asylum" for way too long........

oh stop

"Pens won't make it out of the first round."

"Pens won't make it out of the second round"

My Mood
    Grumpy
    Your right calling it an unusual Cluster ****.........Usually MAF lets one get by him from the Blue Line with nobody in front of him......

Poor Sid - Ive heard he has 2 broken wrists, a torn groin, and a ruptured hernia....well, that's what they said

but hey, at least we're not Habs fans - cruising to a 2-0 series start on the road and blow that dreaded 3-1 lead late in the 3rdp and lose 5-3 to even things up

or you could be a Ducks fan and blow the lead in the last 7 sec of the game and then lose in 2OT - that's gonna sting

My Mood
    Grumpy
    I am the 1st to jump on them and have been critical all the Playoffs but the three culprits came to play last night for the 1st time in the PO's.......Crosby, Malkin, and MAF Showed up last night.......I hope they keep it up.......Lundqvist was an animal last night......

Party like it's 2009!

No Orpik, no Glass

Excellent 60 minute game by the whole team defense, Goc and Gibbons on the PK, Vitale-Adams-Stempy on the cycle late in the game

Fleury: Outplayed by Hank but still managed to make big saves in key moments

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Party like it's 2009!

No Orpik, no Glass

Excellent 60 minute game by the whole team defense, Goc and Gibbons on the PK, Vitale-Adams-Stempy on the cycle late in the game

Fleury: Outplayed by Hank but still managed to make big saves in key moments
    Can't say it any better then this! Same showing tonight and I'll be happy!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information