Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blow it Up Mario.......

My Mood
    Grumpy

Blow it Up Mario.......

Blow it Up Mario.....Blow it Up......After firing Blysma and Shero get rid of MAF, Make Cindy Crosby give up the "C" he is not a team leader, bring in some thugs and hitters......get rid of Letang, Neil, Scuderi, Kunitz, Orpik and a few others......Try and keep Niskanen(wont happen), Jokinen, Gibbons and for sure Sutter(I cringe when I think of how Shero tried to trade him for Kessler), and all of the young guys like Maatta, Bennett and a few others....and man do they miss Pascal Dupuis, he will be back next year......I have never really been a big fan of Crosby although I will say he has Great Mad Skills......Malkin at least gave his all the last two games even in vain it showed he cared......I could go on and on but only a MAJOR SHAKE UP will fix this team......

Bennett getting the bench for Glass was comical! Tells me Dan has no fn clue what to do!

It's time, promote Granata (SP) he's a D minded coach, get some big uglies in there!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Let the rumors begin....

https://twitter.com/Hope_Smoke/statu...02455300845568

Rob Rossi "Pens won't move Malkin. He'll have his agent tell whatever team that tries to trade for him that he won't stay in North America"

Rossi "Penguins will look to move Letang and or Neal instead."

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Let the rumors begin....

https://twitter.com/Hope_Smoke/statu...02455300845568

Rob Rossi "Pens won't move Malkin. He'll have his agent tell whatever team that tries to trade for him that he won't stay in North America"

Rossi "Penguins will look to move Letang and or Neal instead."
    Neal was brutal this post season but so was Sid..
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Grumpy
    Malkin isn't going anywhere......nor is Cindy......and MAF has to go.......way too many soft goals to counteract the great saves he makes because of being out of position......I would like to see Tony Granato as coach but that's not going to happen......Letang and Neal going would be a good start....but who's going to pick up their heavy contracts?????

I think Tony would be a perfect fit. D minded blow them up coach!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Crosby and Malkin hold full no-trade clauses, and they will combine to take up about 27 percent of the Penguins' projected salary cap next season.

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/-topstori...#ixzz31iAsYmzy
    Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Grumpy
    With the right coaching that could work out......both are very talented just very high maintenance, especially Cindy.......I would like to see Granato take over but I am thinking a whole new Regime would be better somebody who won't let Cindy dictate......All I could think of was last season when Iginla, a future HOF player couldn't wait to get away from Crosby, Blysma and the Pens....That alone tells you something about the current state of this team.......

Blow it Up Mario.......

Penguins ownership is into a second straight day of meetings that are expected to determine the future of general manager Ray Shero, multiple sources told the Tribune-Review.

No decision had been made as of Wednesday morning, but ownership was contemplating the firing of Shero along with coach Dan Bylsma, the sources said.

Ownership is not satisfied with the direction of the franchise and feels Shero specifically tethered himself to Bylsma, who he signed to a two-year extension after the Penguins were swept from the Eastern Conference final last June, the sources said.

That is why the term of Bylsma's deal was made to run concurrent with the final years remaining on Shero's contract, the sources said. If Bylsma were deemed necessary to replace, Shero would be held accountable, the sources said.

Ownership favored firing Bylsma as of Wednesday, the sources said.

Ownership believed Bylsma lost the dressing room this season, specifically the support of franchise centers Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin, the sources said.

Players were unhappy with Bylsma's numerous meetings and long practices and the decreasing sense of fun within the Penguins' daily environment, the sources said.

Crosby and Malkin also grew disenchanted with perceived harsh criticism they received from Bylsma during meetings, the sources said.

Also, the sources said, ownership was concerned about the Crosby's body language during the playoffs.

No members of the Penguins were available for comment on Wednesday, vice president of communications Tom McMillan said.

Shero told friends on Tuesday he believed his job was in jeopardy if the Penguins lost Game 7 of a Stanley Cup playoff series against the New York Rangers, the sources said.

The Penguins lost, 2-1, completing a second blown 3-1 series lead in the last four postseasons. They have lost to a lower-seeded playoff opponent for five consecutive years since winning the Cup in 2009.

Heading into Game 7, the Penguins' majority co-owners were not in complete agreement that Shero should pay the price for a loss. Mario Lemieux, the franchise's iconic former player, slightly favored retaining Shero; but Ron Burkle, a billionaire grocery magnate, firmly believed a new general manager was needed to rebuild a championship contender around Crosby, the sources said.

Lemieux and Burkle also met with close advisors to discuss the state of the franchise while the series was in New York.

Ownership is not happy with a perceived lack of accountability, overall team toughness and poor drafts, the sources said.

There's talk that the Pens will buy Babcock from the Red Wings. That sounds crazy, but I'd kick the tires on that.

Thread Information