Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2014 Draft Talk 2

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent

Re: 2014 Draft Talk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Steeltrap View Post
    I trust Lake. he says we will be fine in our secondary. So I'm going with that until/unless I see different.
    Trust in Lake.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ne-game-drills

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Rookie Free Agent
    After draft thoughts ? I loved our draft here's why : <br />
    <br />
    Sure , we filled some needs , but make no mistake , with almost each pick we drafted for a unique skill set. For example , Shazier - speed and explosion from sideline to sideline. He's an Ilb , an Olb , and an extra safety all in one. That's rare. <br />
    <br />
    Tuitt , if healthy has great potential and plenty time to learn since he's so young. If u don't believe he brings a unique skill set watch his 73 yd fumble return for a td. A man that size shouldn't be able to scoot like that ! Damn ! <br />
    <br />
    Now , on to our own Doctor Dri Archer. His explosive ability rivals that of Tavon Austin. The mismatches he can create us are astounding , especially paired with our Star offensive vets and the tall version of Mr. ARCHER. THAT WOULD BE MARTAVIS "The Beast " Bryant . I'm excited to see how Haley works in the rookies in situational football. <br />
    Shaq has speed and size viewing his tape , he looks to me like the value priced Justin Gilbert. Lake can turn Shaq into a premium corner in 1 year. The Steelers should bring back Woodson again to help coach. <br />
    <br />
    ZumWalt ~ Fiery. Our next special teams demon and back up at most lber positions ? <br />
    <br />
    Wesley , his half time speech was motivational to say the least , his versatility could push more than a few starters and grant Mr. WHIMPER his pink slip. <br />
    <br />
    Mccullers ?? please Lord , bless Coach Mitchell to mold this mountain of a man into our clogger up the middle and a part of our new young , Dl rotation . <br />
    <br />
    Finally Good ole Branch or Blanch Flower. Hey , he could be the next Heath or at worse he bids adieu to the weakest link Paulson. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    So yeah , **** yeah , I'm down with Draft class ! <br />
    <br />
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk<br/>

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thread Information