Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One on board, one to go

Bookmark and Share
    Gold Standard

My mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    How do we get 6 picks in day 1
    With compensatory picks (tentatively) we would have 4 picks on day 1 and 5 picks on day 2. 2 in the 3rd round and 2 in the 4th round. Was thinking 4 rounds on day 1 and its 3.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

najeh isnt the same kind of runner as these guys, hes a fat willie, these guys can run against the kinds of defenses willie had trouble with, they are grinders. guys used to wear out a defense so willie can break the 50 yarder.

Leonard does so many things, his strong point is running but he catches out of the backfield (something we dont do very good), he can line up at TE, HB, FB, hes just an overall mismatch....not to mention hes fast AND can pound the ball

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Train View Post
    najeh isnt the same kind of runner as these guys, hes a fat willie, these guys can run against the kinds of defenses willie had trouble with, they are grinders. guys used to wear out a defense so willie can break the 50 yarder.

Leonard does so many things, his strong point is running but he catches out of the backfield (something we dont do very good), he can line up at TE, HB, FB, hes just an overall mismatch....not to mention hes fast AND can pound the ball
    I'm not a big Dookie fan so you don't have to sell his short comings to me.lol I wouldn't mind him back for depth purposes but the Steelers still should draft a RB even if Dookie is resigned. I wouldn't be to confident in Dookie being the main RB if Willie went down.

As for Leonard I know he can play so many positions thats why I like that dude so much.

Najeh runs a vicious screen but thats about it.

BTW.....im not sure why we call him "dookie" anyone care to explain that one??

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Train View Post
    Najeh runs a vicious screen but thats about it.

BTW.....im not sure why we call him "dookie" anyone care to explain that one??
    You never heard the story behind Davenports nickname? It goes back to his days at the U. He was caught taking a crap in a female students closet. So ever since then he has been known as Dookie.

lmao typical thug from miami

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    turns out no else thinks that though, i think any one of leonard/bush/hunt would be beasts for us and im all for them in the second....
    I would like to see them one of those three guys...

espn just ran a little segment on leonard at the pre combine camp. he has dropped 10 lbs, down to about 228. he is considered too small to be a full time fullback, and a little too slow to be a full time or a #1 starting back (we got willie anyways) taken in the 1st round (interresting note: jerome was the last full back drafted in the 1st round, then you have rob konrad who was drafted in the late 90's in the 2nd round). with leonards versatility he could go as high as konrad did. he may or may not be there with the steelers 2nd pick. unfortunately this could mean the end for dookie and verron (great team guy and role player)

im kinda sick of the "great team guy" thats a cowher thing, we need great players and if that means getting rid of Verron then so be it, he had his chance last year, didnt impress in camp, and fumbled in the season...bye bye verron.

Next thing, im going to say it one more time LEONARD IS NOT A FULLBACK. I REPEAT NOT A FULLBACK. Just because hes white doesnt make him a FB, hes a great runner, and hes a big boy. He is not slow either....have you ever seen the leonard leap?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp2WqYIttKg[/MEDIA]

My Mood
    Addicted
    HAHA! You see that guy land on his head.....lol

Thread Information