Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: I had to share this....

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    Spectator
    Captcoolhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    11,362
    My Mood
    Happy
    funniest thing about it is he's not even a Steelers fan.
    Hey you don't think maybe,Hmmmmmmmm........
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

  2. #12
    Living Legend Steelersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,115
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Nah, if that was the case she would of been in Hawaii on a business trip.....

  3. #13
    Spectator
    Captcoolhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    11,362
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    Nah, if that was the case she would of been in Hawaii on a business trip.....

    I just thought it was strange that she said he came straight from the airport just to give it to her and they do work together
    Maybe this explains why I only get laid any more when the quarterly taxes are due.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

  4. #14
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Indeed that is freekin awesome, congrats !

  5. #15
    ..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    BR7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    9,319
    damn, thats friggin nice. I envy you.
    .

  6. #16
    #1 Patsies Hater SteelerFan87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,599
    I got Troy's autograph when he came to my church last year for our food festival. He had a bunch of pictures of himself that I guess he carries around for people who want autographs.

    Troy is a cool guy. He goes to my church now. Just got baptized Orthodox, and he and his wife got re-married in the Orthodox church.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

    "I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart





    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

  7. #17
    We Got Five! Hburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Billtown
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 View Post
    Troy is a cool guy. He goes to my church now. Just got baptized Orthodox, and he and his wife got re-married in the Orthodox church.
    Random comment: This might be some news to quell the nerves of Troy going back to Cali to play in the NFL anytime soon. You don't join a church....and get remarried in that denomination if you are expecting to leave anytime soon.

    Also, just wondering.....I'm guessing that is the Greek Orthodox church.....I forget if Greek Orthodox is the church that celebrates everything two weeks late.

    BuFu

  8. #18
    TampaSteelGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    4,590
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    What a great Valentine's gift! Keep the candy and flowers....give me the Troy sig.....I'm jealous!
    Im with you sister!!! That is so awesome!! What a great surprise! I"m sure your wife was so excited! I sure would be!


    Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!




    Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

  9. #19
    #1 Patsies Hater SteelerFan87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Hburg View Post
    Random comment: This might be some news to quell the nerves of Troy going back to Cali to play in the NFL anytime soon. You don't join a church....and get remarried in that denomination if you are expecting to leave anytime soon.

    Also, just wondering.....I'm guessing that is the Greek Orthodox church.....I forget if Greek Orthodox is the church that celebrates everything two weeks late.

    BuFu
    Lol, we don't really have everything 2 weeks later, we just use a different calendar so sometimes they match up and we have Easter on the same day as everyone else, and sometimes it's a week, or 2 weeks, or even almost a month, later.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

    "I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart





    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Lebeau and Tomlin share same philosphy
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 10:25 PM
  2. A Member sent Me This, I thought I Would Share
    By Steelerlyn in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 12:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •