Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 96 of 96

Thread: Steelers to sign S Mike Mitchell

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #91
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,258
    Pass rush needs to be fixed for sure. THey did need a capable body at FS though. Id be fine with Cortez, Ike, and Gay as the top 3 corners if they can up the pressure and sack totals, they would look like different players from last year.

  2. #92
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,576
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Pass rush needs to be fixed for sure. THey did need a capable body at FS though. Id be fine with Cortez, Ike, and Gay as the top 3 corners if they can up the pressure and sack totals, they would look like different players from last year.
    You said it. If we can upgrade the D-line and LB positions, the sky's the limit.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  3. #93
    Assistant Coach coldrolled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Myers Beach
    Posts
    5,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    You said it. If we can upgrade the D-line and LB positions, the sky's the limit.
    Mosley fits best and helps most at #15 pass-run coverage sideline to sideline speed.. he is my pick.

    JJ and worilds off the edge timmons and mosley in the middle

    heyward and the other two on the line .... were fine.

  4. #94
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,576
    No. Not quit.

    We are adequate at best at the NT position. We need to put some talent there instead of "maybe" and "project" guys.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  5. #95
    2nd String Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Posts
    758
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    @MikeMitchell34: Pittsburgh!!!!!! First I have to thank God for this blessing and Mr. Rooney and the Steelers organization for such a great opportunity!

    @MikeMitchell34: I'll never forget it! I look forward to continuing my career in the black and Gold!"
    Sorry to dig up an old thread but I love it when the guy is excited to play for the Steelers rather than the money!

  6. #96
    Assistant Coach coldrolled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Myers Beach
    Posts
    5,770
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Mosley fits best and helps most at #15 pass-run coverage sideline to sideline speed.. he is my pick.

    JJ and worilds off the edge timmons and mosley in the middle

    heyward and the other two on the line .... were fine.
    Change Mosley to Shazier and add Tuitt.. I was close on that one...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 321
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 05:39 PM
  2. Steelers host WR Stephen Hill, OT Mitchell Schwartz
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 02:10 PM
  3. Mitchell : Assistant HC
    By TEEMONT in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 05:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •