Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Mosley will be the raven...
    Over Evans? Are you looking at the Ravens receiving corps? LOL
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Mike Evans will not be there at 17. Not happening. Honestly, he even falls to 15 I don't see him making it past us. Bucs, Bills, Lions, Rams all stand in the way.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Mike Evans will not be there at 17. Not happening. Honestly, he even falls to 15 I don't see him making it past us. Bucs, Bills, Lions, Rams all stand in the way.
    I couldn't agree more

no im going with the logic evans wont be available to us at #15 lol

Last I checked, the Lions don't have two picks before us. They can't take Evans and Gilbert. LOL

Rams are taking a tackle as bad as their line is.

Which means that Watkins would go to the Bucs before Evans.

Now the Bills are a wild card in the mix I must admit. But it's not as much of a mine field as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    no im going with the logic evans wont be available to us at #15 lol
    So, Evans and Gilbert are gone in your mind? Do a quick mock draft of your own and factor in Clowney, Robinson, Mack, Matthews and the 3-4 QB's who are all going before our pick and then again tell me that either Gilbert or Evans won't be there? LOL

Everybody isn't a top 14 pick. Not to mention that people are talking up Marquis Lee as the second best WR too.

I just think it's possible that Evans or Gilbert will be there.

Last I checked, the Lions don't have two picks before us. They can't take Evans and Gilbert. LOL

Rams are taking a tackle as bad as their line is.

Which means that Watkins would go to the Bucs before Evans.

Now the Bills are a wild card in the mix I must admit. But it's not as much of a mine field as you think.
    The Rams have two picks ahead of us (2&13). And Detroit desperately needs WR help. They have practically no one outside of you-know-who. CB and WR are arguably their two biggest needs, but there are no guarantees which way they'll go. Rams most pressing needs outside of potentially tackle are also WR and secondary (both corner and safety). Wouldnt surprise me if they went Gilbert if he was still there at 13.
    Last edited by Big T; 03-04-2014 at 04:32 PM.

So, Evans and Gilbert are gone in your mind? Do a quick mock draft of your own and factor in Clowney, Robinson, Mack, Matthews and the 3-4 QB's who are all going before our pick and then again tell me that either Gilbert or Evans won't be there? LOL

Everybody isn't a top 14 pick. Not to mention that people are talking up Marquis Lee as the second best WR too.

I just think it's possible that Evans or Gilbert will be there.
    Of course it's possible. Someone will be there at 15 that shouldn't be. It's also very much a possibility that Evans and Gilbert are both gone at 15.

The Rams have two picks ahead of us (2&13).
    Anything is possible but you are also forgetting that Long is seriously hurt and that their need on the D-line (especially at DE) is now a real issue too. There are 14 picks ahead of us no matter how you slice it and all 20 guys that everyone is saying is going before our pick can't mathmatically go before our pick.

Rams first priority is to keep Bradford upright first and foremost so it's clear what they are doing with their first pick.

Detroit is the team that is the most likely team that is going to mess us up. Their need for a quality CB is a bit more pressing then their need for another WR. So definitely Dennard or Gilbert is going there. Just a matter of which one they like.

But we don't know what will happen. Because their is going to be a trade in this draft before we pick. And that trade is probably going to involve the Rams because an idiot team (like the Browns) is going to jump up there probably for a QB.

Anything is possible but you are also forgetting that Long is seriously hurt and that their need on the D-line (especially at DE) is now a real issue too. There are 14 picks ahead of us no matter how you slice it and all 20 guys that everyone is saying is going before our pick can't mathmatically go before our pick.

Rams first priority is to keep Bradford upright first and foremost so it's clear what they are doing with their first pick.

Detroit is the team that is the most likely team that is going to mess us up. Their need for a quality CB is a bit more pressing then their need for another WR. So definitely Dennard or Gilbert is going there. Just a matter of which one they like.

But we don't know what will happen. Because their is going to be a trade in this draft before we pick. And that trade is probably going to involve the Rams because an idiot team (like the Browns) is going to jump up there probably for a QB.
    DE is absolutely not an issue for the Rams. Robert Quinn and Chris Long. And their starting DTs are set with Langford and Brockers as well. Tackle, WR, secondary. Those are the Rams needs. And no one forgot about Jake Long's injury lol.

Thread Information