Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st RD PICK

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    We should.. is not.. we have to or will....

We really need defense. If any starter goes down like, Timmons goes down?? If any OLB goes down.. I hate to say this if Gay goes down... If Heyward goes down?? On offense if Miller goes down? If Brown goes down...

Of course it all ends if Ben is down...

We have a few ups... If Embenate shows up.. Arnfelt... Nick Williams, Vince Williams turns into a 3 down ILB... Shamarko revs it up...

We have a ways to go... Colbert needs to hit on a lot of players this year.. #15 alone will not make this team a playoff team.
    If they stay healthy, it certainly should be. No player past the 2nd round is going to be a major contributor this year anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I still think we go Dennard/Fuller in the first and WR in the 2nd.
    I'd be fine with that (as long as the WR in the 2nd isn't Bryant or Moncrief). Both are damn good CBs.

Rookie Free Agent

Re: 1st RD PICK

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    I'd be fine with that (as long as the WR in the 2nd isn't Bryant or Moncrief). Both are damn good CBs.
    I agree. Much rather have Matthews , Robinson , or Adams in the second.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I still think we go Dennard/Fuller in the first and WR in the 2nd.
    I'm just the opposite, I want the receiver first as I think there will be fewer "quality" receivers by the time we pick at 46, and no guarantee it's someone who will fit what we're looking for, outside of maybe Bryant (I don't think Robinson/Matthews fall, at least I'm not willing to risk it).

I think there's a better chance a good CB McGill/SJB maaayyyyybe Roby, can be available in the 2nd. I won't be upset if they go WR-CB or CB-WR, I just think it has to be one of the two combinations.
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    And I have EVERY Steelers game on tape going back 20 years BEFORE Terry Bradshaw even picked up a football.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    That's what I'm saying, I think it would be one of those guys left, maybe Lattimore?
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    And I have EVERY Steelers game on tape going back 20 years BEFORE Terry Bradshaw even picked up a football.

Rookie Free Agent

Re: 1st RD PICK

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityShaker View Post
    I'm just the opposite, I want the receiver first as I think there will be fewer "quality" receivers by the time we pick at 46, and no guarantee it's someone who will fit what we're looking for, outside of maybe Bryant (I don't think Robinson/Matthews fall, at least I'm not willing to risk it).

I think there's a better chance a good CB McGill/SJB maaayyyyybe Roby, can be available in the 2nd. I won't be upset if they go WR-CB or CB-WR, I just think it has to be one of the two combinations.
    I was thinking the same cb/wr but now that I've seen the most recent mock by kiper/mcshay I'm not so sure.
    Maybe we better get that wr in the first.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    I am highly skeptical.

For one, I would think that IF they are looking at a WR as anything more than a #4 guy, it would be to replace Fitz who will be 32 and have a $23 million cap hit in 2015, not Floyd.
    exactly.. the idea that Arizona wants to trade Floyd... entering his 3rd year, after a breakout 2nd half of his 2nd season... is pretty silly.
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    We can pick up a great WR in the second... We need Defense.. CB,ILB,OLB,DE,DT

We should be drafting Defense the first 4 rounds.
    I think we should get our Wr in the first and go defense in the middle rounds unless a good TE or RB falls in our lap. If Benjamin is not there at 15 we could trade back a few picks and take Fuller or even Verrett that way we pick up more bullets to shoot with in the middle rounds.
    Last edited by Mike Tomlin; 05-03-2014 at 03:49 AM.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

My Mood
    Pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    I must admit that Gilbert has me drooling.

If he and Evans were there, I'd be torn. That's called a pleasant problem.
    Unfortunately, neither will be there at 15.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    No...

Neither will be there. Thinking dennard or trade down with the Browns if possible.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information