Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top 5 by position

Bookmark and Share
    orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland

My Social Networks

Add mcfly06 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    There's so much talent in this draft that someone that shouldn't fall to us, will. I can see Barr/Evans being possibilities at this point (though Evans certainly helped himself at the combine). Someone like Jimmie Ward shouldn't be available a our pick in the second, but with all the talent in this draft it could happen. If we could end up with Evans/Benjamin/Barr in the first and someone like Ward in the second I'd be ecstatic.
    Yep I agree I want a WR/Safety no order just as long we get those two in the first two rounds unless something changes where like Mack falls to 15 if thats the case I'm sorry you take him and trade Woodley. But this draft class is really no reason for us not to have a great draft and the guys start right way and make a impact.

orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland

My Social Networks

Add mcfly06 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    yea, that's where my heads at... the talent likely to be available at WR in the 2nd, dwarfs what is likely to be available at FS. Everyone is looking for their Earl/Kam pairings (Ward could be Earl... Pryor could be Kam).

I was really disappointed that Ward was unable to run at the combine...

I'm definitely into the FS/WR combo with our first 2 picks.

Haha + Moncrief ?
    Benjamin + Ward?

That's my ideal type of scenario right now... then build some DL/LB depth through the mid rounds.
    Really like Moncrief and Benjamin. But hey were not the GMs who knows what they will take lol ya know? With Colbert there we might go Oline, I pray we don't tho!!! I want WR/Safety/Corner two of those three in the first 2 rounds. But Corner seems deep too. But theres some other WRs i like too, Jordan Matthews is one, Cody Hoffman, even that Jeff Janis seemed pretty good idc if he went D2.

Thread Information