Thread: Deandre Hopkins

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

Deandre Hopkins

Told you

What did you tell us? That you liked patterson more?

Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    I've been looking back at tape on him for the last week...First, I consider WR the most pressing need. Ben aint a spring chicken anymore, and we need to give him weapons that can attack the field. I'm a big fan of DeAndre Hopkins. To me he he has been the best fit for us at WR in the draft for awhile... when you consider our needs, his skill set, and my belief on his ability to reach the necessary ceiling of a true #1. With that said, Patterson is the WR with the highest ceiling and the most natural, yet unrefined skills.

I believe Hopkins will definitely be available at #17... but will Patterson? My internal debate has been what would I do if BOTH were available to us?

Im here to tell you, i'd take Patterson.

I'm in awe of his feet and his lateral agility for a guy his size... he runs like a stud RB. And he catches the ball in such an enormous window. He's part Percy Harvin and part Terrel Owens... He's so raw... and yet so ****ing explosive.

I don't know if the boner I have will last through the spring... but right now, I'm strongly climaxing... i mean climbing, aboard the Patterson bandwagon
    lol...hopkins looks real good, he has since the day he got into camp....I have him and tavon on most of my fantasy teams (and looking to sell high) but that doesnt mean i would have thought they were better for the steelers than patterson. (hopkins would be good, still woudl hate tavon in the offense)

Be interesting to see if Andre misses any time

Banned

Deandre Hopkins

I was the guy pimping Hopkins when everyone else was on hunter and Allen.

Yes, we agreed that Patterson was the super star talent, but most disagreed with me that Hopkins was the most complete WR in the draft

Calling him the most complete might be streching it after just 2 weeks of play, but he is looking impressive. I had him going to the Steelers in the second round in my first mock, which clearly was a stretch but you never knew. Either way, he has looked exciting thus far.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    I was the guy pimping Hopkins when everyone else was on hunter and Allen.

Yes, we agreed that Patterson was the super star talent, but most disagreed with me that Hopkins was the most complete WR in the draft
    revisiting this after more than 2 weeks of seeing them, Hopkins has had some real struggles. Allen looks like he has a strangle hold on rookie of the year, hunter has been getting more and more reps....little thin but he looks pretty good.

And most importantly, patterson is who i thought he was

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    revisiting this after more than 2 weeks of seeing them, Hopkins has had some real struggles. Allen looks like he has a strangle hold on rookie of the year, hunter has been getting more and more reps....little thin but he looks pretty good.

And most importantly, patterson is who i thought he was
    we...

I really do like jarvis, but they would be a better team with patterson and brown as the top 2 WRs.

Talk about a nightmare after the catch

Thread Information