Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Should Be Booed on Sunday Night

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    So this is stupid commenting on common sense. hmm.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    little dramatic
    Really? Consider this... in the past year the Steelers have beaten just two teams with winning records at the time we played them: the Jets in Week 6 of 2013 were 3-2, and the Lions were 6-3 when we beat them in Week 10 of this year. And neither of these teams qualifies as a powerhouse.
    STEELSPIKES

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    So, still looking better. This is football, and shyt changes for a minute. Seahawks are killing everyone, does that mean they're the NWO? We're coming sweet cheeks and when we do you'll better hide your wives cuz these monsters are getting hungry...
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Banned
    Any actions or statements criticizing the organization or the coaches is "dramatic." Just put your head down and blindy cheer regardless of the product put on the field.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    No one likes hate crimes
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Any actions or statements criticizing the organization or the coaches is "dramatic." Just put your head down and blindy cheer regardless of the product put on the field.
    Coming from the guy who cries and personally attacks anyone who says anything that even remotely resembles objective criticism of Ben Roethlisberger...

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Coming from the guy who cries and personally attacks anyone who says anything that even remotely resembles objective criticism of Ben Roethlisberger...
    Not that any criticism of him in the last month is objective...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

Rookie Free Agent
    No, show more class.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    When he actually has a bad season, I'll say it. If he has 2, I'll be annoyed. If he sucks it up for three years, I'll want him gone as if he were Kordell.

Until then, he's not just the best player on the team, but he's also one of the best and most underrated players in the leage, year in and year out. This season is no different.

The problem on this board is that you have a bunch of fantasy football playing morons who judge quarterbacks based on the number of points they score in their fantasy football league. Roethlisberher has played much better than 5-8 and anyone without an agenda knows that.

Watkins <3

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    When he actually has a bad season, I'll say it. If he has 2, I'll be annoyed. If he sucks it up for three years, I'll want him gone as if he were Kordell.

Until then, he's not just the best player on the team, but he's also one of the best and most underrated players in the leage, year in and year out. This season is no different.
    That's fine. And I can agree with that for the most part. But when Ben had his struggles earlier in the year, no one could say anything without you ripping them a new one. We aren't just talking about your boy NPB. Ben has played fantastic for the most part this year, but there were games where he struggled mightily and you were the first guy running around every thread bitching at anyone who criticized him in the slightest. Were Ben's early struggles this year completely on him? Absolutely not. But there were things that he missed (throws, hot routes, blitzers, reads in general etc...). He's better than he played early on. Everyone knows/knew that. You love Ben. That's fine, so do I. But you have to see when you're being hypocritical.

Thread Information