Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Should Be Booed on Sunday Night

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Steelers Should Be Booed on Sunday Night

Not so much the team as its' ownership & management which have overseen the collapse of a once proud franchise: a team that has won just 7 of its' last 20 regular season games and is about to miss out on the playoffs for the 2nd consecutive year.

Fans need to let those who have mis-managed this team into oblivian know that we are mad as hell. That we are sick and tired of watching a team with top 5 QB lose to nobodies like Tyrell Pryor, Matt Cassel, Tannenhill, etc. That we are pissed that we've become the patsies of the AFC North. The Steeler "D" used to inspire fear in opposing QBs. Ain't nobody scared of this group.

The lowly Browns at least put up a fight before they got ripped-off up in Foxboro; the Steelers got their as*es handed to them. Bill Belichick is so vastly superior a coach to Mikey Tomlin that he could probably coach a decent Boston College to victory over us.

I will not be watching this team anymore this year if I can help it. You know, it will be hard given my addiction to Black & Yellow. Or maybe this team is like the train wreck you cannot just keep staring at?
    STEELSPIKES

Hmmm...

little dramatic

Sounds that we should be booing the defense then. Just make a sign and hang it on the walkaround on either side of the corner of the stadium. That will also get the camera mans attention also.

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    little dramatic
    Not really at all Train. It won't happen though.

Heinz field crowds aren't really intimidating at all. First, you only have a 3/4 stadium, the open end is ****ing retarded in my opinion.

It's funny when the tron plays the defense audio to get the crowd into it, then when it stop. Nothing ahahhaa. They might as well get rid of that.

But the crowd booing the team if they get down and pay **** against the Bengals is completely fair.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I haven't booed these guys since Neil and Bubby were the QBs. Loved Kordell and I love Ben. This defense though just might get me booing again though. However, I will always watch until the league changes the game so much I just can't call it football. Getting close to that.
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Want to boo?? Move to the other side of PA! perfect timing Santa will be coming!

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by steelspikes View Post
    Not so much the team as its' ownership & management which have overseen the collapse of a once proud franchise: a team that has won just 7 of its' last 20 regular season games and is about to miss out on the playoffs for the 2nd consecutive year.

Fans need to let those who have mis-managed this team into oblivian know that we are mad as hell. That we are sick and tired of watching a team with top 5 QB lose to nobodies like Tyrell Pryor, Matt Cassel, Tannenhill, etc. That we are pissed that we've become the patsies of the AFC North. The Steeler "D" used to inspire fear in opposing QBs. Ain't nobody scared of this group.

The lowly Browns at least put up a fight before they got ripped-off up in Foxboro; the Steelers got their as*es handed to them. Bill Belichick is so vastly superior a coach to Mikey Tomlin that he could probably coach a decent Boston College to victory over us.

I will not be watching this team anymore this year if I can help it. You know, it will be hard given my addiction to Black & Yellow. Or maybe this team is like the train wreck you cannot just keep staring at?
    You can vent here? This group grows each week after every loss.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/234214468082/

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    little dramatic
    How else can we show our disapproval?
    Last edited by Real Deal Steel; 12-12-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

So this is stupid

Thread Information