Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers still have a pulse according to ESPN prediction playoff machine...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    colts-hater

Steelers still have a pulse according to ESPN prediction playoff machine...

I promised myself I kind of wouldnt do this but I still couldnt help myself but I went there just to see how it would play out and believe it or not if the Steelers,Ravens,Jets,Dolphins and Chargers all finish at 8-8 the Steelers would get in as the 6 seed still there is a scenario where it is possible and here it is plain and simple.

: Steelers win their final 3 games with Cincy,at Green Bay,and Cleveland
    : Titans lose one of their 3 remaining games with Arizona,at Jacksonville,and Houston which seems very likely
    : Chargers lose at Denver Thursday night
    : Ravens lose 2 out of their 3 remaining games at Detroit,New England and at Cincy. Steelers win any tiebraker where the Ravens finish 8-8 and they win out and finish 8-8 according to the prediction machine.
    : Miami loses to New England next Sunday,beats Buffalo the following Sunday and loses at home to the Jets the last week of the season. Miami could also lose all of their remaining games and finish at 7-9 but I am counting on them winning at least one.
    : Jets lose at Carolina next Sunday and win against Cleveland and at Miami the final 2 weeks.

So there you have it it's not likely to happen and probably wont happen but it is still very possible looking at the schedules of all of these teams next week who the Steelers need to lose with Miami playing New England,San Diego playing at Denver,Jets playing at Carolina,Tennessee playing Arizona who needs to win, and Baltimore playing a very tough game at Detroit next Monday night that if the Steelers find a way to win here next Sunday night at home against Cincy they will keep themselves alive at least one more week heading into Green Bay. The sad thing is the Steelers will most likely get all of the help I posted above which a lot of it is very likely to happen but the problem is they wont win their remaining 3 games. But still the fact remains there is still a chance and looking at the schedules of the teams the Steelers need to lose next week if they take care of business here against the Bengals at home next Sunday they will still be alive heading into the Packers game the following week. Crazy but not impossible to suggest so lets see how things play out...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    I promised myself I kind of wouldnt do this but I still couldnt help myself but I went there just to see how it would play out and believe it or not if the Steelers,Ravens,Jets,Dolphins and Chargers all finish at 8-8 the Steelers would get in as the 6 seed still there is a scenario where it is possible and here it is plain and simple.

: Steelers win their final 3 games with Cincy,at Green Bay,and Cleveland
    : Titans lose one of their 3 remaining games with Arizona,at Jacksonville,and Houston which seems very likely
    : Chargers lose at Denver Thursday night
    : Ravens lose 2 out of their 3 remaining games at Detroit,New England and at Cincy. Steelers win any tiebraker where the Ravens finish 8-8 and they win out and finish 8-8 according to the prediction machine.
    : Miami loses to New England next Sunday,beats Buffalo the following Sunday and loses at home to the Jets the last week of the season. Miami could also lose all of their remaining games and finish at 7-9 but I am counting on them winning at least one.
    : Jets lose at Carolina next Sunday and win against Cleveland and at Miami the final 2 weeks.

So there you have it it's not likely to happen and probably wont happen but it is still very possible looking at the schedules of all of these teams next week who the Steelers need to lose with Miami playing New England,San Diego playing at Denver,Jets playing at Carolina,Tennessee playing Arizona who needs to win, and Baltimore playing a very tough game at Detroit next Monday night that if the Steelers find a way to win here next Sunday night at home against Cincy they will keep themselves alive at least one more week heading into Green Bay. The sad thing is the Steelers will most likely get all of the help I posted above which a lot of it is very likely to happen but the problem is they wont win their remaining 3 games. But still the fact remains there is still a chance and looking at the schedules of the teams the Steelers need to lose next week if they take care of business here against the Bengals at home next Sunday they will still be alive heading into the Packers game the following week. Crazy but not impossible to suggest so lets see how things play out...

Yeah you did. And it is stupid to ONCE again bring it up when it is literally 1,000,000,000,00 to 1.

I mean seriously dude...Put DOWN the Crack pipe!!

STOP, PLEASE. JUST STOP.

I love your optimism, I really do. This team is not going to the playoffs this year. SORRY. The air is out of the balloon in the Burgh, I am very optimistic and I had this team going 6-10 this season. They are 8-8 AT THE VERY BEST.

Today was the dagger, they needed to win and they couldn't. End of story, this team needs to learn how to win all over again.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Steelers are not winning out period....The Bengals will destroy them......I bet they even lose to the Packers in Green Bay with Flynn at QB.....Only game I see them winning is the Browns and they might even lose that game.....

Steelers still have a pulse according to ESPN prediction playoff machine...

Come on. Stop it!!

This team is lucky to win one more game this season.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Only pulse on this team is Ben.
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post

Yeah you did. And it is stupid to ONCE again bring it up when it is literally 1,000,000,000,00 to 1.

I mean seriously dude...Put DOWN the Crack pipe!!
    I respect your optimism, Troy, but I have to agree with Quest.

My Mood
    colts-hater
    There problem is as I said they will get the help they need but they wont end up winning all 3 of these games. Looking at next week however it is very likely that San Diego loses at Denver,Jets lose at Carolina,Miami loses to New England,Tenn loses to Arizona and Baltimore who is horrible on the road loses at Detroit who has to win now after they lost today. So just saying if the Steelers beat the Bengals here who arent a very good road team and have been up and down all year they will stay alive at least one more week. I agree this team doesnt deserve to go to the playoffs and they still most likely wont but the NFL is so crazy week in and week out that anything can happen and until this thing is official I am not writing it totally off yet completely. What else is there to root for next week anyway if you cant root for this to happen.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Root for the Pens and the Pirates in the upcoming baseball season.......

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You guys can say Troys smoking crack but he's speaking the truth. Until they are out, then they still have a chance. He's just pointing out that we still have a crack at this thing. Going to need more then Ben to play with his big boy pants on though. Rest of the team needs to show up. Maybe the defense will get the memo that the seasons still going on and maybe contribute this year.
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Thread Information