Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Should Be Booed on Sunday Night

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    NYCSteelersfan, just put him on ignore like most of us have. He feeds off of people talking to him. If no one ends up talking to him, he'll dry up and blow away. You empower him by having conversation with him. The worse thing you can do to some is leave them or totally not talk to them. Stick it to him by putting him on your ignore list.
    Says the guy who follows every thread and talks to me by talking to others who are talking to me.

I think RDS has a crush on me. Eeeeewwwww.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

2nd String
    Not sure I would say that is totally true. I would agree it is true to an extent. It seems when Ben performs nobody else steps up to put them over the top. When he sucks, nobody steps up to make a big play. This is just not a team that puts forth a team effort. It is always something that prevents them from winning. Ben stats almost seem meaningless the past two years. It does not matter what he does, the rest of the team plays average at best. And this year, below average, as they have a solid losing record.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    So it sounds like your saying the only one in this organization that can be trusted is Ben. I agree....

Banned

Steelers Should Be Booed on Sunday Night

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    You're right.
    Do it!

They sure looked like a team to get immediately booed for just being alive last night didnt they

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    They sure looked like a team to get immediately booed for just being alive last night didnt they
    Them beating the Bengals last nite was a good win.

But, them beating the Bengals at this point in the season is like bring Heidi Klum to the prom after the prom is already over and the doors are locked. And that's what another poster said in another thread. I thought it appropriate for this one too.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

What a pathetic crowd that was lastnight, I think the Browns have more fans at there home games than the Steelers did last night. What a pathetic turnout for a division game.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    What a pathetic crowd that was lastnight, I think the Browns have more fans at there home games than the Steelers did last night. What a pathetic turnout for a division game.
    I know....lol Can't imagine how bad the crowd will be for last home game of the season against the Browns........

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I know....lol Can't imagine how bad the crowd will be for last home game of the season against the Browns........
    I was sitting back, thinking. Them season tix holders can give there tix to me and I'll go to every ****ing home game. It was probably 45% full

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I was sitting back, thinking. Them season tix holders can give there tix to me and I'll go to every ****ing home game. It was probably 45% full
    I bought tix in 2006 against the Ravens on Christmas Eve....Even when the Steelers were on their way to an 8-8 record I still made the trip to Heinz.....Ravens blew us out...lol

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Well, something lit a fire under their collective as#es. Sadly, kind of like closing the gates at SeaWorld after the Dolphins have swum out to sea.
    STEELSPIKES

Thread Information