Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kubiak Fired

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach

Kubiak Fired

I would love to install that offense here. Perfect fit for our young oline. Perfect fit for Bell's running style. I think it would have a good mix that Ben would like (Vertical attack driven by a strong running game... hmmm that sounds familiar).

I usually hate the, "this guy was cut sign him" or "this guy was fired, hire him" threads... but this is one I could get behind.

But I dont want to replace Tomlin with Kubiak... I'd replace Haley with him though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    NPB - As long as I breath I will ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    I would love to install that offense here. Perfect fit for our young oline. Perfect fit for Bell's running style. I think it would have a good mix that Ben would like (Vertical attack driven by a strong running game... hmmm that sounds familiar).

I usually hate the, "this guy was cut sign him" or "this guy was fired, hire him" threads... but this is one I could get behind.

But I dont want to replace Tomlin with Kubiak... I'd replace Haley with him though.
    I would love to, I just have a feeling that we are going to be stuck with Haley a couple more seasons.

Kubiak Fired

Ok, hire him.

I'd absolutely be on board with hiring Kubiak as the new offensive coordinator.

Banned
    I have to agree. Not only cause I hate Haley but, no one can deny while as the OC at Denever from 2003 to 2005, Kubiak led a very good offense led by a average QB at best in Jake Plummer. But in each of those 3 seasons..Denver had a NEW Leading RB that Kubiak had to utilize...and he did. And besides his first season in Houston in 2006...every year after that Houston scored around 370 to 400 offensive points.

Can't argue with Neil on this one. Kubiak IS a proven success as a OC.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I don't think Kubiak would be inline for another HC gig and will have to settle for an OC position......I'm all for replacing Todd Haley........Wish Todd Haley would die of gonorrhea........

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I don't think Kubiak would be inline for another HC gig and will have to settle for an OC position......I'm all for replacing Todd Haley........Wish Todd Haley would die of gonorrhea........
    Last edited by Big T; 12-06-2013 at 02:17 PM.

I dont really get the hate of Haley

Really dont get Kubiak being fired though, bad year i get it....he had schaub shitting the bed and a few UDFAs to choose from at QB

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post

Really dont get Kubiak being fired though, bad year i get it....he had schaub shitting the bed and a few UDFAs to choose from at QB
    I agree that he was the scapegoat.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post

He's a victim of long term failure to take the next step. Unlike Tomlin, who is under fire by our stupid fan base, Kubiak has had disappointing seasons for a long time, and very little to hang his hat on (super bowls, playoffs, etc). He was on the hot seat a few years ago... but got things turned around. That turnaround was quickly offset by plummeting to the bottom of the league in pretty amazing fashion.

He's only been above 500, 3 times in 8 seasons... people should think about that when they are gung ho to fire Tomlin...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    NPB - As long as I breath I will ban you.

Thread Information