Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Kubiak Fired

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ban City
    Posts
    5,185

    Kubiak Fired

    I would love to install that offense here. Perfect fit for our young oline. Perfect fit for Bell's running style. I think it would have a good mix that Ben would like (Vertical attack driven by a strong running game... hmmm that sounds familiar).

    I usually hate the, "this guy was cut sign him" or "this guy was fired, hire him" threads... but this is one I could get behind.

    But I dont want to replace Tomlin with Kubiak... I'd replace Haley with him though.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,463
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    I would love to install that offense here. Perfect fit for our young oline. Perfect fit for Bell's running style. I think it would have a good mix that Ben would like (Vertical attack driven by a strong running game... hmmm that sounds familiar).

    I usually hate the, "this guy was cut sign him" or "this guy was fired, hire him" threads... but this is one I could get behind.

    But I dont want to replace Tomlin with Kubiak... I'd replace Haley with him though.
    I would love to, I just have a feeling that we are going to be stuck with Haley a couple more seasons.

  3. #3
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,833

    Kubiak Fired

    Ok, hire him.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    6,822
    I'd absolutely be on board with hiring Kubiak as the new offensive coordinator.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,411
    I have to agree. Not only cause I hate Haley but, no one can deny while as the OC at Denever from 2003 to 2005, Kubiak led a very good offense led by a average QB at best in Jake Plummer. But in each of those 3 seasons..Denver had a NEW Leading RB that Kubiak had to utilize...and he did. And besides his first season in Houston in 2006...every year after that Houston scored around 370 to 400 offensive points.


    Can't argue with Neil on this one. Kubiak IS a proven success as a OC.

  6. #6
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    I don't think Kubiak would be inline for another HC gig and will have to settle for an OC position......I'm all for replacing Todd Haley........Wish Todd Haley would die of gonorrhea........

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    6,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I don't think Kubiak would be inline for another HC gig and will have to settle for an OC position......I'm all for replacing Todd Haley........Wish Todd Haley would die of gonorrhea........
    Last edited by Big T; 12-06-2013 at 02:17 PM.

  8. #8
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I don't think Kubiak would be inline for another HC gig and will have to settle for an OC position......I'm all for replacing Todd Haley........Wish Todd Haley would die of gonorrhea........
    Kubiak for Haley? I like it. And while we are at it, why don't we replace Tomlin with David Shaw (Stanford)?
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  9. #9
    Banned K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Kubiak for Haley? I like it. And while we are at it, why don't we replace Tomlin with David Shaw (Stanford)?
    Why shaw? Has he done enough with Harbaughs recruits to make you believe in him as an NFL head coach lol

    Tom Clements is my guy if they were looking to replace tomlin, which they arent

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    6,822
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Why shaw? Has he done enough with Harbaughs recruits to make you believe in him as an NFL head coach lol

    Tom Clements is my guy if they were looking to replace tomlin, which they arent
    Charlie Strong "is my guy if they were looking to replace Tomlin, which they aren't"... Maybe it's just my Florida bias lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-30-2013, 05:18 PM
  2. Jim Zorn fired
    By Stlrs4Life in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 04:22 PM
  3. Kubiak: Kris Is Our Kicker
    By Phenomenal TJ in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:35 AM
  4. Arians Fired
    By coldrolled in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 09:23 AM
  5. Schottenheimer Fired..
    By Hawk Believer in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 07:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •