Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomlin Fined 100,000.00 League considering forfiture of draft picks!

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar

Tomlin Fined 100,000.00 League considering forfiture of draft picks!

Here's the link:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ace-loss-picks

He needs to be fired for what he did. He's hurt this franchise in multiple ways.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Is this enough to get this fool fired????????? What more does an idiot have to do???

Tomlin Fined 100,000.00 League considering forfiture of draft picks!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Is this enough to get this fool fired????????? What more does an idiot have to do???
    Dangling his cod through a glory hole would help.

Banned
    First time I ever agreed with Stephen A Smith. He is saying to hold this over the Organazations head, and letting it linger is egregious. And I agree. I said that what Tomlin did WAS stupid....arrogent, ect. I also feel he lied through his teeth when he said it wasn't Intentional. However, as I said.....SCOREBOARD!!! The play in the end did NOT affect the outcome of the game.
    And that is the bottom line as it goes to whatever punishment from the LEAGUE! But, I also predicted that Roger Goodell would find a WAY to screw us with the draft pick. Now, I do NOT feel we will outright lose one of our picks as in a 5th, 6th, or 7th rounder.

But what will be WORSE is, in the final decision on " Comp " picks....watch...we will NOT get either a 3rd or maybe even a 4th round Comp pick for the loss of Mike Wallace, or K.Lewis. And it is in THAT Vein where I HOPE & PRAY that....not the League, cause the league will have already handed it's Punishment...but I hope the TEAM ( Steelers )...hands down a ...yes fans...a ONE YEAR Coaching suspension on Mike Tomlin. Have him sit out the entire 2014 season WITHOUT Pay! Coaches are NOT part of the Players union, so Mike would have little to NO recourse in appealing this action.

But the whole thing is ridiculous. And only goes to show the stupidity of Tomlin.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Did you guys have the same opinion when Cowher practically did the samething vs the Jags on Monday Night Football in 1997?....I have my own issues with Tomlin but I didn't have a problem with what Cowher did and I don't have a problem with Tomlin for this as well....Its way over blown and if Fuhrer Goodell does take away a draft pick he is just doing it to make an example out of Mike Tomlin which is even more BS.......

Banned
    "Fire him" lol

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    "Fire him" lol
    pitchforks!!
    It's good to be back!

Banned
    A ****ing draft pick? Are you ****ing kidding me? If they go as far as that, then I don't even ****ing know anymore

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Did you guys have the same opinion when Cowher practically did the samething vs the Jags on Monday Night Football in 1997?....I have my own issues with Tomlin but I didn't have a problem with what Cowher did and I don't have a problem with Tomlin for this as well....Its way over blown and if Fuhrer Goodell does take away a draft pick he is just doing it to make an example out of Mike Tomlin which is even more BS.......

100 percent a different situation with Cowher dude. Tomlin totally PLANNED what he did. And nobody with a Brain would dare say different. Tomlin flat out lied from the start trying to excuse himself by saying that he ALWAYS goes on to the field to look at the Jumbotron on Kickoffs...well that was a Lie.

What Cowher did may have been wrong, but two things...one, it was NOT a planned thing, it was a emotionally charged REACTION thing. Not to mention that the game against the Jags WAS Officially OVER!! There was 4 seconds on the clock, and once the FG was blocked, the game was over. Hudson could have just went to the ground, or out of bounds. But when he decided to take it all the way back for the TD, I think that is why Cowher acted the way he did. Cowher has NEVER been about
    " SPIKING " the ball in the opponents face once a game is decided.

How many times under Cowher have we had the ball inside our opponents 2 to 3 yard line, with maybe a minute to go, with a lead...and all he calls is for us to take a knee and run the clock out. However, I have personally seen Tom Brady and P.Manning in that EXACT same situation...inside their opponents 3 yard line with LESS then a minute to play in a game where they were up MORE then 2 to 3 TD's...only to throw the ball for another TD...that's because they are STAT WH0RES.

Cowher has never been about that. Only about getting the win. And when he saw that the Jags had basically won the game by blocking that FG...and he saw Hudson picking it up, and rather just fall to the ground, or run out of bounds...he chose to do something that Cowher would never teach his own players to do in a simular situation. And that is why in the spur of that moment, Cowher did what he did...but in the end he pulled back. Cowher also IMMEDIATELY Apologized and took blame for his actions.

Tomlin never did that, and he still hasn't as it goes to admitting what we...and ANYONE with a IQ over 10 knows, which is Tomlin PLANNED and did this Intentionally.

THAT is the difference between Cowher in 97, and Tomlin a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    B&G..

We are not in that era anymore. Can't you see the climate is totally different? That was a different time and age. Tomlin knew this. For god sake, HE'S ON THE RULES COMMITEE and he cheated! You can't see how bad that is?? Think about it.

And I admit that Fuhrer Goodell is a dick head. But Tomlin knew this like you and I knew this and he still did what he did. So how stupid does that make Tomlin??????????????/

Tomlin has tarnished our organizational reputation and he's getting draft picks taken away from us...couple with..WE DON'T USE FREE AGENCY! See how bad what he's done really is?

Thread Information