Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Miami Situation Gets Interesting

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    I really doubt Martin has a gun in his locker. Maybe a purse. And handling things in house has been done since the beginning of sports. I'm not gonna argue with former players because I know they know what goes on in the locker rooms more then we do. And it doesn't have to result in a brawl, but you have to show pride in yourself and that's what they are trying to say. Stand up to bully's is their message because no one is gonna do it for you. Not when it comes to grown men. And they all agree the players at this point would rather have cognito back than Martin. Wonder why.

Martin ?...No. Incognito ?...YES! Like I said, maybe RI threatened with with a gun, maybe he just threatened him verbally and his family. But to just Ignore the LEGAL procedures that the LAW calls to do, and just go mano e mano with said player is just stupid. And it's NOT the lesson we want our kids to learn. And if you think differently...then I feel sorry for your kids. and your kids kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky#20 View Post
    The one thing I can think that we all agree on is that the bad person here is Incognito not Martin. I'm just glad we don't have this circus here in Pittsburgh. I would rather have a lousy team than go through the embarrassment of what's going on in Miami.
    Troy was on the Jim Rome show today and brought up that very point. He couldn't imagine something like that happening here, because it's not something that would happen here. It wouldn't be tolerated.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Troy was on the Jim Rome show today and brought up that very point. He couldn't imagine something like that happening here, because it's not something that would happen here. It wouldn't be tolerated.
    I agree, so with that would you be open to bring in cognito to help out our line? Normally I would say yes but the way this team is right now could the coaching staff work with a personality like that?
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Banned
    I agree, so with that would you be open to bring in cognito to help out our line? Normally I would say yes but the way this team is right now could the coaching staff work with a personality like that?

Incognito is NOT an upgrade in O-Line play. Maybe you missed the Dolphin games this year where his side of the Line gave up 22 sacks in 3 games, and another 41 Knockdowns. RI makes Adams look like Anthony Munoz!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    Martin ?...No. Incognito ?...YES! Like I said, maybe RI threatened with with a gun, maybe he just threatened him verbally and his family. But to just Ignore the LEGAL procedures that the LAW calls to do, and just go mano e mano with said player is just stupid. And it's NOT the lesson we want our kids to learn. And if you think differently...then I feel sorry for your kids. and your kids kids.
    If you want to feel sorry for someone's kids, feel sorry for yours because they will learn how to be cowards as grown ups and hope that other people fight their battles for them. The goal is to get them out of diapers by two, good luck with that. Man up sissy....

Banned
    If you want to feel sorry for someone's kids, feel sorry for yours because they will learn how to be cowards as grown ups and hope that other people fight their battles for them. The goal is to get them out of diapers by two, good luck with that. Man up sissy....

Other people are supposed to fight for people who have LAWS Violated against them. They're called the POLICE...The District Attorney's office, NFL Securities division, ect. I can't wait til one of your Grand kids gets BUTT-Fcked...and your Son, instead of calling the police goes after the person who did it...and when he gets his HEAD Blown off...I will be FIRST in line to find you in Seattle, and laugh right in your face!!

Thats a promise son!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lol, yeah right. You would **** your pants like a coward and beg someone to fight your battles for you. Probably call the police claiming you we're bullied on a forum and that's the reason you've become a bed wetting mama's boy that can't stop having nightmares....lol grow up dude, no one ever agrees with you on this forum. How does it feel to be all alone with pee in your diaper?

2nd String
    Great point. Funny how people blame Martin. Icognito should be punished severely both legally and through the league. I emphasize, so many comments from individuals who know nothing about the history of the situation.

The one thing I can think that we all agree on is that the bad person here is Incognito not Martin. I'm just glad we don't have this circus here in Pittsburgh. I would rather have a lousy team than go through the embarrassment of what's going on in Miami.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I think the major disagreement between the posters on this site is generational. Someone like myself born in the 1950's find it strange that if you are being picked on that you wouldn't stand up and fight your harasser. Guys in their 20's and 30's find it just as strange that you would react that way. They have been taught to be passive and if picked on go through the proper channels to try and get relief from your harasser.
    This.

Incognito would have had the $hit beat out of him by me within the first 10 minutes of his initial efforts to bully me. Period. The wussification of this country has gotten to the point that a 300 pound man (Martin), who fights in the trenches against other 300 pound men, is so afraid of one guy??

Bullies are the same as they've always been. You kick their @ss and then they stop. Plain and simple.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    This.

Incognito would have had the $hit beat out of him by me within the first 10 minutes of his initial efforts to bully me. Period. The wussification of this country has gotten to the point that a 300 pound man (Martin), who fights in the trenches against other 300 pound men, is so afraid of one guy??

Bullies are the same as they've always been. You kick their @ss and then they stop. Plain and simple.
    That's the thing. You don't even have to kick his a$$ but you have to stand up for yourself. There is no shame in taken a beating when you stand up for what is right. After watching three days of Mike&Mike they, and 90% of everyone else feels Martin should have stood up and said no more. They also have no problem with him walking away. It's just a majority of the people in the league would have manned up. "I would rather die on my feet, then live on my knees." Charles Dutton, Alien 3.

Thread Information