Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Miami Situation Gets Interesting

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    I can't get past the part that Martin is 6'5 350 lbs., why at the start didn't he just walk over and punch Incognito in the mouth and that would have been the end of it, but that's the way men use to settle things now they lawyer up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky#20 View Post
    I can't get past the part that Martin is 6'5 350 lbs., why at the start didn't he just walk over and punch Incognito in the mouth and that would have been the end of it, but that's the way men use to settle things now they lawyer up.
    People keep saying this, and I initially thought the same thing, but then you have to think of two possibilities:

1) If any reports come out that management received complaints and did nothing, then this guy is going to get paid 10x more than he probably would've ever made. In other words, he's a calculated businessman.

2) knowing there are guys in the league like Pacman Jones, Ray Lewis and Aaron Hernandez (guys who will either kill you themselves or know people who will kill for them), the situation may have required a lot stronger action than just punching someone in the face. You can't really punch someone that you know will shoot you for it the next day, you know?
    Last edited by NYCsteelersfan; 11-04-2013 at 05:48 PM.

Draft Pick
    I just can't figure out how or why it got this far. I only played high school football, but our coaches preached team before everything else. We had some white kids, some were black, some came from wealthy families and some were very poor, but none of that mattered when we came together as a team. On and off the field your teammate was your brother and you stuck up for him no matter what.
    How did the coaches and management of the Dolphins let Incognito act like a punk to the point that he did?

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky#20 View Post
    That's what I said. Show some pride. I read the printed msg that was left on his vms and I'm sorry, as soon as he brought up my mom he would have been picking up teeth with broken fingers. I also read the txt where he was making fun of his sexuality. I still don't know if Martins gay, but I'm kinda thinking he is. Not because he didn't stand up for himself after almost two years of being bullied but if you watch his mannerisms that's just what I think he comes off as. Not tryin to offend anyone but that's kinda what I thought of him before this. Still, 350 lbs and he acts like a chump. Walked out, letting the other guy beat him mentally. Doubt his teammates want him back either. Mental midget.....
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    That's what I said. Show some pride. I read the printed msg that was left on his vms and I'm sorry, as soon as he brought up my mom he would have been picking up teeth with broken fingers. I also read the txt where he was making fun of his sexuality. I still don't know if Martins gay, but I'm kinda thinking he is. Not because he didn't stand up for himself after almost two years of being bullied but if you watch his mannerisms that's just what I think he comes off as. Not tryin to offend anyone but that's kinda what I thought of him before this. Still, 350 lbs and he acts like a chump. Walked out, letting the other guy beat him mentally. Doubt his teammates want him back either. Mental midget.....

This is Idiotic. I mean ones weight and size has NOTHING to do with it. Maybe he felt that the others on the team were backing Incognito up. Maybe he didn't want to bring it forward cause he wanted to see if it would go away without causing a distraction...who knows. But to assume that Martin is Gay because he speaks well, or his manorisms is just stupid. I mean you don't know him, never met him, or anything. Martin comes from one of the richest Academic families in the world.
    His Father is a Harvard Professor...in Criminal Justice. Ever think that Martin was brought up to follow and RESPECT the Law ???

And if Martin would have gotten into some BS Fight with Incognito, he could have been arrested...he also might have suffered a Injury that prevents him from having a career. All you Idiots who say...Martin should have MAN-Upped are complete Morons!! And it makes no difference if Martin is a 6ft, 5 300 Lb Linemen, or a 5ft, 4, 140 Lb Kicker...None whatsoever!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    This is Idiotic. I mean ones weight and size has NOTHING to do with it. Maybe he felt that the others on the team were backing Incognito up. Maybe he didn't want to bring it forward cause he wanted to see if it would go away without causing a distraction...who knows. But to assume that Martin is Gay because he speaks well, or his manorisms is just stupid. I mean you don't know him, never met him, or anything. Martin comes from one of the richest Academic families in the world.
    His Father is a Harvard Professor...in Criminal Justice. Ever think that Martin was brought up to follow and RESPECT the Law ???

And if Martin would have gotten into some BS Fight with Incognito, he could have been arrested...he also might have suffered a Injury that prevents him from having a career. All you Idiots who say...Martin should have MAN-Upped are complete Morons!! And it makes no difference if Martin is a 6ft, 5 300 Lb Linemen, or a 5ft, 4, 140 Lb Kicker...None whatsoever!!
    lol, I have BA in criminal justice. That has nothing to do with mannerism. And I was asking if he had come out of the closet, I wasn't calling him gay. And yes, being a big boy makes a difference because I doubt the kicker would have gotten away with talking to him like that. Cognito punked him and he didn't stand up for himself. Two years man...that's just being a coward. He's not gonna get arrested for slapping cognito. That $hit would get handled in house. What, you don't think players ever get in fights at practice or in the locker room? At some point you have to stand up for yourself. Cognito may be a d!ck but I'd take him over Martin any day. I think Martin lacks heart and balls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    lol, I have BA in criminal justice. That has nothing to do with mannerism. And I was asking if he had come out of the closet, I wasn't calling him gay. And yes, being a big boy makes a difference because I doubt the kicker would have gotten away with talking to him like that. Cognito punked him and he didn't stand up for himself. Two years man...that's just being a coward. He's not gonna get arrested for slapping cognito. That $hit would get handled in house. What, you don't think players ever get in fights at practice or in the locker room? At some point you have to stand up for yourself. Cognito may be a d!ck but I'd take him over Martin any day. I think Martin lacks heart and balls.

Dude you don't know sh!t. We're not talking about some practice field fight in full pads. And Incognito left a message that he wanted to kill Martin, hurt his family, CUM in his mouth, ect ! I mean he might have thought this dude has serious Anti-Social Issues. And after a message like that, you think it is better to just meet up with said player and fight him....over Informing the Police, and the NFL Securities division...which according to the LAW...He is supposed to do. So, Martin follows the RULES...and you think he is a " PUNK " That says alot about you. Although I will bet my LIFE you are a little Geeky Azz Punk himself who is just talking alot of sh!t over the Internet.

Go drink your milk and go to sleep now little Boy!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yeah I'm not the one talking $hit, that's you. Guess you're tryin to be like cognito. And Martin didn't get one msg, he got bullied for two years and did nothing. So yeah he's kind of a punk for letting it go on. I guess the world needs pu$$ies too, good luck with that bro.

My Mood
    Ratbirds

The Miami Situation Gets Interesting

A major point is being missed. Incognito was the ringleader, meaning it was a group that was intimidating the kid. I have seen people get humiliated by a group. It is dreadful.

Blaming Martin is abhorrent.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

The Miami Situation Gets Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    Dude you don't know sh!t. We're not talking about some practice field fight in full pads. And Incognito left a message that he wanted to kill Martin, hurt his family, CUM in his mouth, ect ! I mean he might have thought this dude has serious Anti-Social Issues. And after a message like that, you think it is better to just meet up with said player and fight him....over Informing the Police, and the NFL Securities division...which according to the LAW...He is supposed to do. So, Martin follows the RULES...and you think he is a " PUNK " That says alot about you. Although I will bet my LIFE you are a little Geeky Azz Punk himself who is just talking alot of sh!t over the Internet.

Go drink your milk and go to sleep now little Boy!!!
    Troll.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information