Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Decastro ruled out

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,274

    Decastro ruled out

    Stupid coaches
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  2. #2
    Veteran DanRooney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,124
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Stupid coaches
    Yeah our coaches are awesome.

    LeBeau: gives cushions and plays conservative to prevent the big play: gave up a record setting TD run of 93 yards to a quarterback!
    Haley: says our offense is on the verge of being elite: averaging 1 TD per game and ranked 28th!
    Tomlin: claims the standard is the standard: takes away ping pong!

  3. #3
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,274
    Quote Originally Posted by DanRooney View Post
    Yeah our coaches are awesome.

    LeBeau: gives cushions and plays conservative to prevent the big play: gave up a record setting TD run of 93 yards to a quarterback!
    Haley: says our offense is on the verge of being elite: averaging 1 TD per game and ranked 28th!
    Tomlin: claims the standard is the standard: takes away ping pong!
    'mind blown'
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Stupid coaches
    How is that the coaches fault, that his injury didn't heal enough so he could play?

  5. #5
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    17,967
    WE NEED "insert top college program" STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING COACH

  6. #6
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    How is that the coaches fault, that his injury didn't heal enough so he could play?
    it was sarcasm... believe it or not, there were people around here blaming oline coaches, and conditioning coaches, for the excessive injuries the oline suffered... i was just mocking that a bit...
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  7. #7
    Chuck's Place ChucktownSteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,309
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    WE NEED "insert top college program" STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING COACH
    This, actually I don't care what rank he comes from. The injuries over the pas 2 - 4 seasons aren't just random or a case of bad luck.

  8. #8
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,274
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    This, actually I don't care what rank he comes from. The injuries over the pas 2 - 4 seasons aren't just random or a case of bad luck.
    actually that's exactly what they are... bad luck, random, etc

    torn achilles, blown acls, broken bones... these aren't conditioning issues...

    you might have a point if we had a ton of lingering hamstring injuries among our DBs, RBs, WRs, etc... or back spasm issues among our bigs (ol, dl)... but those aren't the bulk of the issues... the majority of the issues we've dealt with on the injury front have nothing to do with conditioning
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    it was sarcasm... believe it or not, there were people around here blaming oline coaches, and conditioning coaches, for the excessive injuries the oline suffered... i was just mocking that a bit...
    Oh, well then. I'll respond with this . . . . heh.

  10. #10
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northeast Ohio (Clowns country)
    Posts
    1,866
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Our Guys are made of glass, not steel. And why isn't jones playing more? I hear Tomlin benched him for Worilds? Good job mike, let him rot on the bench for 3 years.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Darrelle Revis ruled out for Sunday
    By Big T in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 08:41 AM
  2. Palmer ruled out.
    By SteelersfaninPhilly in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 08:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •