Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: if bengals lose tonight and steelers win sunday....

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    More like Todd Haley offense playing to Ben's weaknesses.....But no the Steelers have no chance at winning the AFC North this year and people need to stop with all the glimmer of hope talk with the Steelers......The Steelers are not beating the Pats Sunday....The Pats are very beatable this year but the Steelers consistently finds ways to screw themselves this year...lol
    Never say never
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    If.......
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Clowns
    The last wildcard spot is still up for grabs seeing how there are a lot of 4-3,3-4 and 4-4 teams right now. But in order for the Steelers to be included in that group they have got to win this game Sunday against the Patriots. At least if you win this game you get to 3-5 and have a pretty bad Bills team coming into Heinz Field next Sunday and then you have the Lions here as well the following week then go to Cleveland the next week. So you at least will have some hope with a win tomorrow at 3-5 with the Bills up next as opposed to being 2-6 which would for all practical purposes put the Steelers out of it...

My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    If.......
    You did not finish it...

“If ands or buts were candy and nuts, then every day would be Christmas”
    Haters gonna hate, winners gonna win. Let the haters motivate.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Love my steelers, but not smoking the pipe. Just being realistic.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Banned
    We technically are NOT done yet. But, a loss today, and the following week, and it's time to start pulling Vets, and prevent serious Injuries before next season.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    Love my steelers, but not smoking the pipe. Just being realistic.
    And if my my aunt had a package instead of a pocket, she'd be my uncle. The season is over. Tomlin and Haley need to be dismissed.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Ratbirds

if bengals lose tonight and steelers win sunday....

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    And if my my aunt had a package instead of a pocket, she'd be my uncle. The season is over. Tomlin and Haley need to be dismissed.
    Tomlin will never be fired this season. Haley probably and at this point I am even convinced that DLB should be convinced to retire at season end and I gave always been a DLB cheerleader.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Tomlin will never be fired this season. Haley probably and at this point I am even convinced that DLB should be convinced to retire at season end and I gave always been a DLB cheerleader.

Sadly, I agree. Steelers Ownership will never eat the remaining salary of Tomlin's deal. But....4-11 over our past 15 games, and 1 was a Gimme by the Browns, that certainly spells a fired Coach by MOST NFL teams. And, it could get alot worse.
    If we some how lay an egg next weekend at Home against Buffalo, we then have three very tough games after that we could lose. That could mean 4-15 going back to last season.

My Mood
    Clowns
    We will see I agree if the Steelers lose to Buffalo at home with their musicial chairs at QB and then Detroit and then at Cleveland who is a mess as well then it's really going to expose how bad this team really is. The sad thing is the last wildcard spot in the AFC right now is still wide open with the Jets being 5-4,and the Dolphins,Chargers, and Titans being 4-4 and the Browns now at 4-5 with their win over the Ravens who are now 3-5. The AFC is so pathetic for that last spot that even at 2-6 the Steelers still are not out of the race for that final spot if they can somehow find a way to win the next few weeks. But realistically this team is going nowhere at the end of the day...

Thread Information